Eighth Nibble at the PanKoprulu Academy

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
I just realized I may be more useful in space with a jetpack and no Viking
Or doing drive-bys going full auto with that Energy Break
You might, but you should consider the fact that your Viking is tougher, with longer range, and could survive the punishment of Battlecruisers, Tempests, and Carriers shooting at you.
Not that much tougher since I've got shields that regen. Longer range is good but not necessary. So what if i did drive-bys? Would I be able to shoot my weapons quicker? All of it will definately hit something big like a Battlecruiser, and going full auto in my defination is .5 weapon speed that's 15 damage +10 with energy break and that's 4 shots in 2.1 seconds for 100 damage

And now I'm nuker -_-
Well, I have a wraith and the stats for that are posted, so do I really need to repost them?
In that same 2.1 seconds, the Battlecruiser would get off 3 33 damage shots, nearly killing you. 99 damage isn't something you can walk away from, and there's many capital ships at once. It takes baiting and bashing to get the kills in.

Hold the phone, DZ. I'll be postin'.
"Blackjack" McCoy's Personal Wraith
170 HP
200 energy
0 Armor
3.85 Speed
5 Range
Assuming 6 Sight Range
Burst Laser- Anti Ground=
11 damage
1.68 Weapon Speed
Gemini Missiles- Anti Air=
7 x2 [+7 vs. Armored]
1.24 Weapon Speed
Ability- Cloak
Wait 33 damage shots? i thought we were going with sc2 bcs and sc1 bcs don't even have that high of a fire rate
The Commune uses the SC1 BC cannon, at the SC2 BC's higher fire rate. (0.7 exactly)
Crazy business, no?

Oh, and assume Traethian Dhanis's Wraith is faster than McCoy's, at the cost of some attack power.
Me and Avikon can cloak our Wraiths and we can sneak into one of the Capital Ships and plant a charge onto the main reactor and set a timer for it so we can get back out with out blowing up to tiny little pieces.
Strategy. I like that.
Too . . . many . . . freaking . . . Wraiths!
Strategy. I like that.
Too . . . many . . . freaking . . . Wraiths!
I know that's why I wanted to change lol.
06/29/2012 09:41 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Me and Avikon can cloak our Wraiths and we can sneak into one of the Capital Ships and plant a charge onto the main reactor and set a timer for it so we can get back out with out blowing up to tiny little pieces.

Some of us can give distraction with missle harrass.
Or maybe help with reaching the reactor or bridge(wink wink nudge nudge).

One thing, can we have it that if we land the veichales or go in ground mode on a bc or something that if the boarded veichale wants to shoot at the grounded ones the boarded one takes half damage and same with other ships firing at the landed craft.
Okay, here's my ship, the Ascension:

50 Hull
75 Shields
200 Energy
0 Armor
4.3 Speed (in atmosphere)
2.5 Acceleration (this would be the true measure of speed in space, basically meaning that the ship moves an additional 2.5 range per second, up to the speed of light)
12 Sight Range
Particle Beams - Ground/Air
6 x2 damage
8 Range
1 Weapon Speed (continuous beam)
Anti Matter Missiles - Air (could potentially be fired at the ground though)
35 x2 damage (+15 vs Massive)
0.65 AOE radius (it is anti matter, after all)
Range irrelevant (it's in space, projectiles will continue at the same velocity over potentially infinite distance)
2.2 Weapon Speed
Ability- Shield Modulation (Can concentrate shielding at certain points on the ship, so I would be able to, for example, give myself 12 shield armor around the engines, at the cost of having the shields everywhere else take +12 damage. Also, I would be able to fully remove my own shields, using them as a singe pulse to do light damage in a large AOE around the ship and slow smaller nearby ships. Things like that. And yes, it also uses up my energy to do this.)
4.3 Speed (in atmosphere)
2.5 Acceleration (this would be the true measure of speed in space, basically meaning that the ship moves an additional 2.5 range per second, up to the speed of light)
Range irrelevant (it's in space, projectiles will continue at the same velocity over potentially infinite distance)

I completely forgot about these things.
Crap, dude. You got me with your logic.
06/29/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Draconus
Crap, dude. You got me with your logic.
Yep. :P
Logic is OP.
This thread is going WAY to fast for me so I will back out of the tournament... Abel gets a free pass =L I'll try to keep up with the up and coming stuff....

BTW- After the last mission urlog fell inot a very long slumber.....not knowing he would miss the tournament......

note: i might edit this if i have time to catch up with what is happening
This thread is going WAY to fast for me so I will back out of the tournament... Abel gets a free pass =L I'll try to keep up with the up and coming stuff....

BTW- After the last mission urlog fell inot a very long slumber.....not knowing he would miss the tournament......

note: i might edit this if i have time to catch up with what is happening
There's actually one mission and then the tournament, so you might be able to skip the space battle but still enter the tournament. And yes, for some reason this thread is being used up very quickly.
Wait a minute, why am I using a wraith? I have an effin battlecruiser in orbit, lets just base it off the starcraft 2 specs
My Wraith uses missiles only as a special ability, it is modified to have multiple plasma weapons so that its ATA and ATG attack is about the same. It has Gutrip Missiles as a special, they penetrate the hull and take out important systems.
Wait, with that logic.. MY PRISMATIC BEAM HAS INFINITE RANGE!!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHHZBSBABABABAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

UNPIMITED POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!![/psychomode]

A-hem, sorry about that.