Rate how Jelly you are.

Off Topic Dicussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
This setup is overkill for SC2. If your just going to play Starcraft II then you might as well have gotten a cheaper graphics card. This can probably handle Metro 2033 at about 60 frames on max or near max. And that's saying a lot.
07/11/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Zamara
1/10
Did you just glance at post#1? He has made some significant changes throughout the thread... I think 1/10 is a little unfair imho.

No, I read the entire post. He asked how Jelly we are? I am not jelly what so ever. His computer setup is great, just I've got one thats better. So I am not jelly of his new comp.
Not jelly at all. My case has cool lights!!!

But in all seriousness, tone some system specs down a bit and invest in a better keyboard.
Any updates?
Oh ya, I just posted this in my other thread on accident. heres the post.

Hiya, all, unfortunately I havent been able to get my computer just yet but I have refined my build as some people were asking for my final list. Here it is.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=15643674

p.s. If anyone wants this laptop ive lowered the price to $800 which is a great deal imo. Here's the ebay page.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320939473821?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

(only listed as 900 cause if i sell through ebay they take a significant cut.)

As for the build please give me any feedback and let me know what you think:D.
oh man this build that you have here is looking so much better man!!! It is going to be awsome. You should get a ssd drive though might as well, maybe you could get a lower hd and then get a ssd drive as well. But you are looking so much better than when you first posted lol, nice job man.
07/21/2012 05:06 PMPosted by vitalblast
oh man this build that you have here is looking so much better man!!! It is going to be awsome. You should get a ssd drive though might as well, maybe you could get a lower hd and then get a ssd drive as well. But you are looking so much better than when you first posted lol, nice job man.

Thanks:). It's gone through a lot of different incantations haha.
Hmmm...wolflink, I just realized that you are buying a new keyboard. If you want, I'm selling my Razer BlackWidow (fully mechanical, everything is still 100% intact), and I have pictures/ a thread posted on the Bacon forums.

http://www.sc2bacon.enjin.com/forum/m/2803902/viewthread/3687292-selling-razer-black-widow

If you want it, it costs ~$40 and I'm just trying to get rid of it, and I'm willing to ship it to anywhere in NA. Still in perfectly fine condition and everything's still basically in its original state, I just have to find the original drivers disc and the original boxing =/

Well it's not a new keyboard as I have a laptop now haha. I might consider your offer, why are you selling it if it still works fine?

edit: nvm, see you are getting a new one, (how did you like the blackwidow, I heard the blue switches are kinda loud which might kinda suck for skype etc...)