Undead Assault 3

Map Showcase
sorry man that sucks for u.
I can not use the items, click-and are blocked, they know how to unlock?
FIX THIS. put it back to open public damn it.
i cant use the !@#$ing items in the map not even using hotkeys i need the problem fix please i love the game and i cant play right whit out ammo
To all who can't use items - are you using Macs?

I'm not sure what the source of this issue is. The majority of players are not having this problem (clearly an issue with 1.5).
They fixed the problem for imacs. I can now use ctrl properly again.
Ive played A LOT of UA2 for WC3, and ive started to get into UA3. While there are some differences, the game is pretty much the same, and i absoulty love it. I dont know why everyone is complaining about TKers, if you go to the UA3 chat channel, you can usually find a good amount of serious players. I do think the game needs a few fixes, some fog of war issues, and i would LOVE to see more classes, but i understand all in time. Keep up the great work on this amazing map!
This game is great and all, but I find that the game should have some sort of major upgrade to boost it back up into the top 10! I like playing the game and all, but being 20th and most importantly not in the front page, its getting harder and harder to find 12 players to play with.
first gameplay of Undead Assault 3 watch it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnywtYuz5dA&feature=plcp
I was wondering if someone could explain to me the different xp types. Enlisted WO and CO. What perks do each of them offer? Do I have to use enlisted If i want to unlock all the new characters?
I'm trying to win the game on survival, yet I'm having a hard time right after we kill vesania. We kill him or her, but by then there are at least around 5 people down if not more, and its very hard from then on to survive, because every1 spreads out and you have lost life since vesania bombed you and stuff. Whats the trick? And later on, what are the difficulties? Any pro tips?
so back in WC3 i played alot of UA2 and was happy to see a remake of it in this game. ive been trying to get into it but every time i try and join a game it says you were dropped or desynced. litteraly 2 out of every 3 games start with me going back to the main menu. plz fix =/
Yo guys, for all comments towards the game, go to www.undeadassault.net
Here, the makers of the game don't actually read your posts, so it's a waste of time.
08/31/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Zooba
I'm trying to win the game on survival, yet I'm having a hard time right after we kill vesania. We kill him or her, but by then there are at least around 5 people down if not more, and its very hard from then on to survive, because every1 spreads out and you have lost life since vesania bombed you and stuff. Whats the trick? And later on, what are the difficulties? Any pro tips?

Ooo vesania vesania. Honestly, he is a tough cookie, and I'll probably nerf him bit by bit as I go, because he honestly is a bit too hard.

Though I am the maker, I'm really not "pro". However, I have beat insane, so I am somewhat decent.

Anyways, to kill vesania you cannot engage him normally. You need to use flares to spot him early on and then kill him from afar. A jav gunner/MRLs are perfect for this, but the SDM and even a good fire mission from the PL can take him out as well. Once he's down some HP, you can always just bum-rush him and maybe take a casualty or two. Of course, spread out so his AOE doesn't destroy you when you do this.

And remember, the MRL actually has two damage radii. One for a large, weak blast area, and one in the epicenter (unseen) that is about 1.5 radius that deals the full damage. So if you want to kill vesania, you have to hit him almost dead-on. He's tricky.

After vesania there's a whole host of PMC bosses. Ignis I'm sure you are familiar with. There's also 2 others, a ghost sniper and a FSS. They both literally just roam the map from point to point. They both have extreme range, however, and WILL engage you eventually. The FSS will call fire missions down on you from afar, and the only indication to his location is the call for fire sound and a brief, small vision circle while he casts it.

The ghost sniper is cloaked and will basically just snipe you from his position. An SDM, a PL's call for fire, a jav gunner/MRL, and even an MGL/bum-rush can deal with this. Just remember, though, he is cloaked, and needs to be revealed to be shot.
Thank you for your information. Also, just by curiosity, isn't illidan the maker of this game? I didn't think their were several, as I have never seen you on the actual UA website... Maybe I'm wrong. :S
Bump. Whoops...

For those that do play this awesome custom game, PMC Mode just came out and for those that enjoyed Umbrella Mode in UA2 from Warcraft 3.. Well expect the same results, except its ALOT more fun and not to mention ALOT more harder ;)
70,000XP and i just discovered there's an Forum for this game. DAMN BOOOIIII
How do i beat HARD? Im 70,000 XP and still haven't beaten it! What are your good tips? PS. Im pretty much pro, so anything is possible to me. Just tell me what i need to do if i tried to solo this. :D
anyone know how to get minis without dieing?