[DOTA] Aeon of Storms

Map Showcase
Hello everyone,

Aeon of Storms is now available for all regions! Here is a video of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jN62I9phGQ

What is Aeon of Storms?

Aeon of Storms is a custom UMS for the Blizzard product Starcraft 2. Designed around the traditional MOBA architecture, AoS attempts to bring hero-based gameplay into the World of Starcraft, while maintaining the world-class visual presentation that Blizzard's Havok engine provides. From there, you'll be able to experience DotA first-hand with many popular SC2 characters like Nova, Raynor, Tosh, Tychus, Tauren Marine, Kerrigan, Queen, Zeratul, Tassadar, and much...much more!

Currently AoS has:
- 3 different set of Talents for Hero Customization. (Offense/Defense/Utility)
- 40+ playable Heroes.
- Over 100 items to use to your advantage.
- 200+ Unique-Stylish Abilities

Here's an image of the Character Select screen:
http://i.imgur.com/MGGif.jpg

This has been developed for about 2 years; it has a ridiculous amount of content-far more than any other SC2 custom games of this genre. I encourage everyone to give this game a try. If you're interested in making ideas for Heroes, please send us suggestions!

If you want to play Aeon of Storms, but have difficulty finding players, please join the chat channel “Aeon of Storms” or check out the website: www.AeonofStorms.com
Bumped For Update
Well this is about the most bald faced theft I've seen in a while. You've slapped "your own games name" on gameplay footage and screenshots from SOTIS, and pretended it's new or original content.
You idiot. It's made by the same people. They changed the name from SOTIS to Aeon of Storms.
07/13/2012 08:22 PMPosted by PwngasM
You idiot. It's made by the same people. They changed the name from SOTIS to Aeon of Storms.

Oh, snap!
so the update is a brand new name, Congrats. Bigggggggggggg update.
Actually, a few new heroes were added too.
Stop Nurfing Shadow Please he is almost un playable early game.
Somethings gotta be done about people not knowing what the game is and some how at least for a few weeks use the old name so that people start to come back and play more and while in that process give them more info about the changing of the name.
Wow, I haven't been here for awhile.

There are several reasons to why the game had to change its name.

- The creator lost the playsotis.com domain. As a result, keeping the name SOTIS will cause a lot of confusion for players who regularly check the website.

- The terrain of the map was revamped.

- Storm of the Imperial Sanctum isn't a bad name. But since the name was long, it was covered in half on the SC2 Custom Map list to "Storm of the Imperial S..."

- After the 'several administrative conflicts,' the creator wanted a fresh new start.
Wow, I haven't been here for awhile.

There are several reasons to why the game had to change its name.

The creator lost the playsotis.com

That sounds like a reason.

Sorry, I slipped the Enter button; I wasn't done.
Played Zeratul today and was unable to target with phase strike unless I had already hit the unit a few seconds before. Made Zera unplayable. Also I've noticed several times with Zera, since the new update, that after a phase strike he does not continue to attack. He stands there doing nothing till you give him a move command.
Well, i don't know about any of you, but i think AoS is the best arcade game around. Only problem is that there are a lot of people that just don't know how to play. Trolling around thinking that they make a difference but really they have no idea what they are doing. Also, even if you are a good player, it all depends on the quality of a team you have.

And yes, please stop nerfing shade. People just don't know how to counter him. You kill them once and they say "Shadow is OP, nerf him", but they haven't the clue that a good executioner's ax can finish the job." (Or maybe get a better chance of it)
If I wanna play a MOBA I'll just play League of Legends... these types of custom games are pointless now. League is free and it has great graphics + animations + skills.

I don't respond to comments, nor do I check threads that aren't mine after responding.
Well, i don't know about any of you, but i think AoS is the best arcade game around. Only problem is that there are a lot of people that just don't know how to play. Trolling around thinking that they make a difference but really they have no idea what they are doing. Also, even if you are a good player, it all depends on the quality of a team you have.

And yes, please stop nerfing shade. People just don't know how to counter him. You kill them once and they say "Shadow is OP, nerf him", but they haven't the clue that a good executioner's ax can finish the job." (Or maybe get a better chance of it)

Hah, I don't think Shadow is that strong nowadays. In fact, I don't remember the last time we actually nerfed him--we buffed his Ultimate in one of the recent patches (The E Passive also had to be adjusted due to bugs).
Love this map!
and seriously this game is really different from LoL or Dota (i play dota).
my respects to the creators for this amazing map, hope to see it reach even further!
nice