Character's and units for The need to Survive

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5
09/02/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'm about to create Cayl's faction! Shall post in a thread for RP factions.
I might create a faction as well. :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
"What's the faction going to be Crymson?"
09/02/2012 02:33 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"What's the faction going to be Crymson?"
Some kind of Terran, I might make it my Organization.

They aren't that big in size, but they do have some muscle at their disposal if I decide to add them.
Totally gonna necro this and see if y'all want to try again. For the newer peeps, this is my first RP.
I'm up for it, going to be shifting my new Ath to this one.
Wait, this was your first RP?
I can reckon again, now before I can join y'all on DA... I'm having dinner first so we can discuss what the hell is going on with PKA. :\ Shade and the others that is... I guess Cayl can run it? I mean... it is his now... right? And through a few other things...

My people might be reluctant to follow orders like that though... And I thought being head of academy basically meant you owned it? I'm all confused. So we'll continue this when I get on DA.
My first one that I DM'd. Was a good one too, with plenty of faction distrust. Of course, I'll need to clean the character list...
"I forget what this was about. I shall join again if I see the lore. Though I am betting I will drop in a War Observer..."
You had Malak, Zaros and Gary in this last time.
What was the story-line and all that?
That is currently under reconstruction. Go dig up the first part and you'll find a brief summary of it.
I'd like to. Could ya create a new thread?
I'm working on it. There's going to be a lot of C&P for it.