Wrath of the Firstborn v3

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 5 6 7 18 Next
08/03/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Nikola
I blast away the overlords above me


Long gone buddy. And my character did not hear your speech.
OOC: Well, I didn't expect you too :P And I was just referring to any that were left, so I'll edit it.
Somewhere within the outer dome, Z'nas watch carefully as she dropped a dark liquid into a broth.

"The virus was a failure. But not a complete failure I suppose. It is too unstable at the moment. There needs to be more refining. But what is it that I need? Perhaps more of these should suffice..."
I start to hear some kind of buzzing sound, along with feet hitting the ground. "Travis, I think something is headed our way, can you hear that."

OOC: smylez if you can be the units that I hear but wait until wfawwer posts about it first. Ok?
"I will not work with the swarm. Insidia, remove him now. Before I lose my temper." Insidia throws herself against Calek, knocking him back a fare amount.
"Watchers, take him out of the Hive cluster." Insidia yells to the large swarm of them. The Watchers grab Calek and a few Cobras make sure he doesn't try anything. Hydralisks continue their duties.
I arrive with the rest of my force as the stalkers finish cutting the hatch away. "I will enter first my brothers. Soon after I want my fellow Dark Templar, then the zealots, then the High Templar, followed lastly by the Stalkers. I will attempt to reason with the Terrans as you all come through." They all give a solid "Of course, High Prelate," and take up their places. I proceed through the hatch and fall into a hallway full of startled Terrans. "En taro Tassadar, my friends. May I ask who is in charge of this facility?" My assist force all dropped down behind me and simply looked the Terrans over, no hostilities intended, although several marines eased their rifles into a spot where they could fire if needed.
08/03/2012 03:49 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
OOC: smylez if you can be the units that I hear but wait until wfawwer posts about it first. Ok?


Sure, what units are they?
OOC: I said buzzing sounds, you could make something up with that. And Zerglings.
OOC: Who would respond to my post?
08/03/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Zarkun
OOC: Who would respond to my post?

The human RPers?

08/03/2012 04:01 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
OOC: I said buzzing sounds, you could make something up with that. And Zerglings.


Six eyes opened in the darkness. There were footsteps nearby, and they grew louder. The creature in the darkness emitted a buzzing sound, alerting nearby Zergs that they had guests in the area.
OOC: I'm burrowed; never said you should join the Swarm, in fact I mentioned us being free from it; Your in he middle of a massive battle; a Queen body-slam isn't all that effective against a psionic.
I let loose several choice words underneath my breath, and placed the handflamer in front of my body.
There is a low growl in the room. It sounds completely unfamiliar.
OOC: Is there any of the human RPers still in the main dome area or am I gonna be here awhile?
There's Naitsrich.

Waiting on smylez to reveal what this creature is.
"Travis, what the !@#$ is that thing?!" I get the shotgun ready. "If all hell breaks loose I want you and the marines to run back to the dome. I will hold them of and get them off your backs."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D88LOd_pWt8

The tyrant appears. It roars, the sound echoing throughout the abandoned hallways. It takes a single step forward and looks at the humans before it lunges for the man with the shotgun.
The two marines open fire, as I search my bag for the bomb while fanning wildly with the flamer.
"Travis run, I will lead this away. Just get to safety." I shot the beast full of shotgun lead.
08/03/2012 06:56 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
"Travis run, I will lead this away. Just get to safety." I shot the beast full of shotgun lead.


The tyrant's lunge knocks Faloria down after a shot goes off. With another step, the sound of the shotgun cracking in half is heard. As the tyrant prepares for a killing blow, it turns around.

The two marine shoots the tyrant frantically. Growling, it charges one marine and sends him off to the darkness. Turning its head towards other marine, the tyrant casually goes up to the marine raises both claws and cleaves the marine in two.

It turns its attention back at the survivors.

Numerous footsteps are heard behind the tyrant.

Join the Conversation