Problems with instalation

Technical Support
Post Limit:
Dear all,

I downloaded starcraft 2: wings of liberty but i have problem with the instalation. Specifically the instalation process stops at 1%. I tried to download again but i had the same problem with the instalation stopping @ 1% although there was no prooblem on the download.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
just now i got the following error message
 The file "E:\Installer Tome 1.MPQE" could not be opened, because an error 108 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (OpenArchive::Execute)

Does any1 has any idea?

Thanks

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21058

try this
i tried that but it says for xp and 2000 win and i have vista...
THanks though
Okay. just for fun, shutdown your firewall and then try to run the installer. Also make sure the user you are using to install has administrator rights on the computer.

Just posting this in all forums that come up, because no one ever actually puts in their solutions:

If you are trying to install a second client and this is happening, take the disc out of your DVD drive for the first version of the game! No. Joke. This was my only issue and it took 16 hours to figure it out...
Thanks for posting kohaku.
That also applies for any other game that uses Installer Tome.MPQ* files, like the remastered Diablo II, Lord of Destruction and World of Warcraft discs.
thank you so much, i was coming up on my 16 hours lol
OMG! took out my disc now its dowloading. LOL
what if I download the game client... I have this issue... please help me
HGsNictimus, can you try these suggestions, and let us know how it goes?