Poll: Mighty Morphin' Zerg Invaders

General Discussion
Prev 1 41 42 43
Lurker, but short of that infestor
If you were a larva, into which zerg strain would you hope to mutate?
Poll ended on Sep 21, 2010
Zergling IN MY OPINION with the speed boost and creep everywhere.I'll be like speed racer.
i would turn into a defiler and plague my enemies :p
Zergling, cuz then there'd be 2 of me from that one larva! One of me could do all the work/fighting while the other plays Starcraft, or lays around in creep all day...what do zerg do for fun?
I'd like to be that special Larvae that turns into that one thing Kerrigan seems to be lacking in the swarm ;P.
I would have been a Hydralisk...
I think it is the best Zerg unit. I see them in the game when they aproach my base, and I have the chills all over the body. Even if it is only one.

It is such an awesome unit. Spikes, blades, sharp teeth... It is like the best war machine outthere.

I would just chill underground and come out to the surface to hunt down whatever is walking out there.
Why would you want to be a hydra? Slow, weak, but with decent dps? Maybe a bw hydra :O
Mutas ftw.
Infestor.

I'd sneak behind enemy lines and use my neural parasite to mind control an SVC and tell him to build a command center. But since there aren't any other infestors around, I wouldn't be able to get him to finish. Then him and his SCV buddies would all gang up on me and kill me.

For my crimes of stupidity, I'd be reincarnated as a critter.

THats why you do it on a probe FOO!

and if you plan carefully you can get an scv to make you a command center, you jsut use the infestor's full bar of energy to move it to a location and start it, continue buidling until last parisite then move it away so they dont know whaere it is, the repeat when energy is full
half of the hydra votes are peeps who want to be a lurker...
id be a mutalisk because i could fly in space and when we lose i could fly away weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the first thing id do is fly around the nest making fun of the zrglings whoare stuck on the ground :)