Poll: Mighty Morphin' Zerg Invaders

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 43 Next
Ultralisk dominate anything that gets in its way :)
If you were a larva, into which zerg strain would you hope to mutate?
Poll ended on Sep 21, 2010
Seriously, who wants to be a drone?
Nydus Worm, to move my troops ANYWHERE on the map. Plus, in replays whenever viewers see a Nydus Worm used to attach or pull out troops, they all go 'OOOOOOOHH! NYDUS WORM!' lol
Hydralisk, i would be able to make funny things with all the spikes that the hydralisk can throw @_@
also i like the starcraft 1 hydralisk sound "eeaaarghh!!" or something like that xDD
and i will be such a great hydra that i will become a hunter killer xDD they rule!!
Infestor.

I'd sneak behind enemy lines and use my neural parasite to mind control an SVC and tell him to build a command center. But since there aren't any other infestors around, I wouldn't be able to get him to finish. Then him and his SCV buddies would all gang up on me and kill me.

For my crimes of stupidity, I'd be reincarnated as a critter.
You wont like me when im angry! ULTRA SMASH!!!
Drone! Not only could I attack if need be, I could change into a whole slew of other structures, Like a Hatchery, where I could make 200/200. Assuming I survive the Voids.
Lurker, which isnt up there =(
You know, just chill around and shoot some pool with the other hydras.... Oh wait, that's right, I wouldn't have a free conscience.
a hydralisk
strong and mighty one of the greatest symbols of the swarm. i would definatly go hunting with spines and fearsome claws
I'm not sure if a Nydus Worm comes from larva exactly, but I'd want to be one... and the first thing I'd do is RAWR really loudly so everyone knows where I am. =)
Can this pointless childish nonesense stop? What 11 year old boy (who crap like this is obviously written for) would come on this forum and discuss something so elementary to be downright insulting?

How about Blizzard spend their time on real issues affecting the game, and make intelligent, clear, direct posts to their serious customers (you know, the ones who actually visit this forum).

What is the status on release date for the balance patch? Status on chat rooms? Real-time comprehensive ladder (so we don't have to go to a third party site for this information)?

How about addressing the issue of growing maphack and other exploits? We don't want this game to become another Warcraft III (a great game destroyed by rampant hacks and Blizzard's apathy), now do we?
A Lurker. Oh wait...
Can this pointless childish nonesense stop? What 11 year old boy (who crap like this is obviously written for) would come on this forum and discuss something so elementary to be downright insulting?

How about Blizzard spend their time on real issues affecting the game, and make intelligent, clear, direct posts to their serious customers (you know, the ones who actually visit this forum).

What is the status on release date for the balance patch? Status on chat rooms? Real-time comprehensive ladder (so we don't have to go to a third party site for this information)?

How about addressing the issue of growing maphack and other exploits? We don't want this game to become another Warcraft III (a great game destroyed by rampant hacks and Blizzard's apathy), now do we?

Completely agree. This kind of chat is better suited for hello kitty island.
Lurker for sure.

After morphing I'd go burrow near the top of a ramp and wait for some tasty marines.

I'd like to morph in to THE 15th DRONE which will become another HATCHERY!! So I can bang with the queen and spawn more lavae >:). Sounds like a plan >:)
Infestor.

Because I would never see the battlefield unless I was created by a pro Zerg player.

Win, +1 and I would be burrowed until my time to shine came to rise.
Also... patch update, Lyrlirra? O:)

What is the status on release date for the balance patch?

We still have a few more minor updates to provide regarding patch 1.1.0 before it's released, including a projected patch date. At the moment, those updates are still being finalized, but we're looking to get them out as quickly as possible.

queens, banelings, nydus worms, brood lords are all on this list yet none of them spawn from a larva (directly)

Yup! Already noted and in the process of being addressed. I touched upon this earlier, but Queens and Nydus Worms were most definitely not intended inclusions (Banelings and Brood Lords were, however). They're going to end up staying as options, though, because players have already voted for them and we don't want to negate that.
Heroic level zerglings aren't an option and I don't want to be pure cannon fodder...

Hyras are cool for their versatility, but in the end I have to go with roach. The first thing I'd do is to tunnel behind my enemies to create a pincer attack with the main force. Maybe take out a small force with just my roach buddies if the enemy has no air support and/or detection.