An unexpected fatal error occurred.

Technical Support
Post Limit:
58DF848F-B8D9-4392-B0F4-2C43255B3DAC

This has happened like 4 times in the last 24 hours now. I've lost between 50 and 100 points this season from the game just crashing randomly like this and.. it's starting to get irritating to say the least.

What's the deal here? Windows 7 quadcore 3.6ghz
me too !@#$! this is annoying
It's just getting worse
7 freezes last 24 hours..
its happened to me twice both times when i was about to win and i have lost my 1st place positioning so i am pissed 5E466ADC-26E4-44A2-A741-652B2F656B59
bumppppppppppppppp
I've dropped out of every match today, arcade and ladder the same
I have the same problem with mine. 51F28E8B-9BA3-4D73_A365_18DC29570FB3
this is still happening, at an ever increasing rate blizzard wake up already
3 times today now I think

minues 30ish points and all 3 of the games were in hand and won.

gets old man.. gets real old
Guess what blizzard? Unexpected fatal error has occurred
bump
blizzard your game just froze on me
blizzard your game froze again on me
Same problem here. I can hardly get through 1 game before getting a Fatal Error.

Has been an issue for me ever since 1.5, but has got much worse the past couple days.

EE519B32-7AE5-4990-B8C1-A68ED16C9A61
Same problem here. I can't hardly get through 1 game before getting a Fatal Error.

Has been an issue for me ever since 1.5, but has got much worse the past couple days.

sucks man, especially when it drops your MMR so low and you get put up against people you shouldn't be going against. My game before last I ended up killing a zerg with all of 4 medivacs.. should never happen.

It's happening like every 3 or 4 games now.. srsly
Has anyone had success fixing this issue by possibly reinstalling?
09/14/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Joshery

What would that do?

It's the actual game itself, not our computers, not our drivers or anything else.

What would that do?

It's the actual game itself, not our computers, not our drivers or anything else.

You know, correct any kind of corruption in the "game install itself". Possibly some kind of settings or cache errors. It's worth a shot, it may fix it.
bump