Memorial Arena

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 13 14 15 19 Next
Hey, Zerg Queen. Get your butt over here.
Athazual doesn't comply.

Chimera gets done chugging it. "REFILL! Oh, do you have a dark drink? Refill it with that please."

Harbinger gets done with the visions, and noticed that his drink was taken.
"Ok, who the heck stole my drink?"
Athazual doesn't comply.

Chimera gets done chugging it. "REFILL! Oh, do you have a dark drink? Refill it with that please."

Harbinger gets done with the visions, and noticed that his drink was taken.
"Ok, who the heck stole my drink?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4vR3PB2oY&feature=relmfu
"Here you go."
My group crowds around a big-screen TV I brought in, and proceeds to watch "Dude, Where's My Car?"
I shoot the TV and insert a movie theater instead.
Really? Was that entirely necessary?
"Yes, I must always replace things that I want better."
I just realized that I am one of the few that don't have an Avatar persona, and only communicate using their characters. Interesting :S
"Shut up." I drag Zaros out of the arena. I did not want to hear complaining about his massive headaches when he woke up. Though I didn't know whether or not he was going to complain....
I don't use an avatar persona. People assume I do.
I primarily use Agent Shadow for all purposes.
"I know." I pull out a very large sword and jump into the arena with about a million Zealots. In one swing they're all dead. "Okay, so where's my money?"
Exactly. I think only you, Crymson, and I use our characters instead of personas. Strange :S

their

They're.
"Crymson does use a persona, as well as characters. It is the same with me. Now where did I put that observer... AND WHERE'S MY MONEY? Nikola, just one thing, I don't pay attention much to what I am typing..."
I just started using my characters. But Cayl's a little...indisposed at the moment. *Points at an unconcious Cayl.* Not really sure what happened.
"Sorry. I mistook him for a Marine and smacked him on the head."
You know he's gonna demand you pay the medical bill right?
"I just knocked him unconscious. I didn't give him a cracked skull or a concussion."
XD The Bar and its connections are too awesome :P

But we really need to do something about Z&Z. HBRB isn't coming back { tq.qt }, and it needs to keep going. It is too good to die....
"It has already died." I start randomly turning pizzas to dust in my Hybrid Destroyer form.
SF, you have five seconds to reconstitute those before I make a pizza out of you.