Memorial Arena

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 19 Next
08/19/2012 01:16 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I get back up, dragging the clone by the hair. I throw him at smylez. "Make me a pie out of him."

"Self cannibalism? Gimme 20 minutes...."

"Here's your Shepard's pie."
I think it over. "Possibly. Anything may happen."
"WOOHOO!" I start eating the pie. I throw a little bit on Shadow and Umbra. "Tasty. By the way, I am so powerful in Psionics, I am in 0 place."
*Calls in the Zealot chef and sets him to work on a meat lovers then I start on the SuperNova Wings.* Give us some time, shouldn't take too long.
08/19/2012 01:22 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"WOOHOO!" I start eating the pie. I throw a little bit on Shadow and Umbra. "Tasty. By the way, I am so powerful in Psionics, I am in 0 place."

"Mine can't even be measured."
I scowl. "This is why I am atheist. No way you can call this intelligent design." I think it over. "Pepperoni and pineapple pizza, and the hottest damned wings ya got."
"What do you mean intelligent design, if you want, you can help with the design of the place. Shouldn't take to long with creative minds like ours."
"There needs to be a torture room." I grab the head of a random man tear it off the body.
"KILL ME!" The head yells.
*Sets to work on the pepperoni and pineapple pizza, then serves the SuperNova wings.* There ya go, just huh, don't breath on anyone for a bit...or look directly at any stars...
The four at the table dig in, and the food is gone in under a minute. "Delicious, my good man. Got any more?"
"So, a torture room, that good? Okay, I'll need about 400 cubic kilometers of space."
Whoa, calm down SF. Let me and Draconus decide and we will get back to you.
"Too late, I already made the door." A door made of blood stained bones with a door knob made of skulls sits hinged on a wall. "Just need to build the torture room now."
"Let him. But be sure it is miscreants you torture."
"Okay." I grab a Marine who serves under Umojian Protectorate. I throw him into the wall with the open torture room door. "Damn it. CLONES, GET STARTED!"
I put a sign up sheet for the special event.

There will be two fighters facing each other each match,
whoever loses will not lose their livers or kidneys
since this is the grand reopening.
I look at the schedule. "Let us see, who is fighting. No one." *Rage mode activated*
Gary signs up. Since he was a robot he had nothing to worry about.
I restrain Umbra. "No eating the competition. So no."
I looked at Shadow and Umbra. "So far the first contestant is a robot name Gary?"