Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 10)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
What about it?

I would think it would be a good idea I just wouldn't want to sift through all the info to make it.
KO said he hit inspiration and im still waiten on him. And for Feral id like some Zerg Terran or Toss characters so your welcome to join
Hmmm?
[Insert RP]
[Ability-Description]

and so on and forth.

Miscellaneous Abilities (not in RPs):

What I had in mind is that people simply post their abilities and a description and what RP they are from if applicable and then I just compile them. It shouldn't take that long. People can also use the thread to create abilities and discuss it with other people.
Here it is, finally.

The MechaGhidrah. This drink is very beneficial. It brings on a burst of sanity and clarity. Very few things will be able to distract yo - KITTENS!!! I SEE KITTENS! MUST HAZ ZE CAAAAAATSSSS.... They're gone. Sanity restored.
Interesting smylez. Should prove most interesting.....
Making the new thread. As usual, fill this one first.
Will do of course.
"Rawr. If Zaros still had the demon I could've made a passive called The Demon Within and when he reaches below a certain percentage of life could've increased his damage greatly."
Zanon, just out of curiosity, why do you call yourself the unofficial sheriff when we voted you the official one a long time ago?
09/10/2012 07:55 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Rawr. If Zaros still had the demon I could've made a passive called The Demon Within and when he reaches below a certain percentage of life could've increased his damage greatly."

And I could add a completely OP skill called Mastemia gate, which I actually wrote out and included its formation in the future chapters of my story.
I deleted the skill because it was too OP.
Mastemia's gate sacrificed HP, during every attack, and refilled Abel's energy. It also significantly increased his Speed, and agility.
WHY IS THIS NOT FILLED!?!?!?!

10 Pages are filled in Part 11.
"Not my fault."
He's actually right XD
era3234ae 63q34t rdfg agre356q4634
What is love? Lady don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
Why do you care? Let me just fill this with spam. So we can go on to other threads...
And when I am banned for taking up this dangerous task of filling up this thread with spam, you will all know who is responsible. Justice is is the same as tyranny.
"That is, kind of true. But stop. Please."
Cake.