"Myth" (Story Planning)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6
Merciful... so many walls....
@Owlfeathers-Nope! And plus, what the hell was that, in those walls of text? Didn't make sense...O.o

Aaaaand actually, the timeline isn't finished, and the start of the story will be at the end of the timeline, :P
Although, I'm unsure where my little blurp of story would fit in, at least, in the timeline right now. She's an alien from a race they don't know very much about, the Humans. But, since it had been said that the Humans had come before...she would have been the second batch they would have snatched up from their planet.

So...until I decide where the hell that's going to fit in...I can't really tell you where that would fit in the timeline, just that she would be included in the story where the story would officially start, at the end of the timeline...
11/11/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Mockingjay
@Owlfeathers-Nope! And plus, what the hell was that, in those walls of text? Didn't make sense...O.o
Some... code error thingy. I don't know.

Aaaaand actually, the timeline isn't finished, and the start of the story will be at the end of the timeline, :P
Although, I'm unsure where my little blurp of story would fit in, at least, in the timeline right now. She's an alien from a race they don't know very much about, the Humans. But, since it had been said that the Humans had come before...she would have been the second batch they would have snatched up from their planet.

So...until I decide where the hell that's going to fit in...I can't really tell you where that would fit in the timeline, just that she would be included in the story where the story would officially start, at the end of the timeline...
Hmm. Fair enough.