First time here...

Joeyray's Bar
Well, hello everyone, Dazarn here. Just dropping this here because in all honesty I am a lost sheep in need of guidance. I like to rp, yet I haven't delved into SC2 rp or anything outside of WoW really.

I come to you asking for assistance in creating a character...

Not you making said character for me but you helping me steer through the do's and don'ts of starcraft2 rp, what do you say? =D
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899?page=1

That should help some. Any further question please ask.

And welcome to the bar. :D
"Just don't overly power your character. And use variety."
Thank you! =D
My name is Zanon. I am a regular at Joeyray's and the unofficial forum sheriff of Joeyray's.
My (unofficial) job is to give a brief orientation to new RPers at Joeyray's Bar. This includes relevant facts about myself and others.

The first and most important thing is: BLIZZARD'S CODE OF CONDUCT.
You can find this on the bottom of any page on the forum. In them you will find all the things that they can ban you for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thundercrash (He isn't here right now) knows what he is talking about, but really any of the people here can be counted on to answer a serious question.

As a courtesy to others, do not kill their characters. Also try to keep your punctuation in top form. We have a lot of perfectionists here, as this is primarily a story forum.

Have fun.

More information is available on:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4139866899?page=1
Oh god... Punctuation... My scouter reads Zero... =( *Crys*
Zanon do you have that link saved somewhere?

I had to dig for it.
Name: David Hicks
Race: Terran/Zerg
Sub-Species/Unit: Zergling/Roach
Height: 5'10
Characteristics: Dark yellowish eyes (A side effect of the gene-splicing), and severe scaring on most of his body.
Abilities: He is faster than a normal HumanHe has heightened regeneration due to the zerg DNA within him. If a wound is critical, he may tap into his Roach DNA and regenerate even faster. (This counts for his limbs and such, however if he were to regenerate an arm for example it would sap much of his physical and mental capabilities, thus rendering him useless until given ample time to rest. If he took a shot to the head or heart he would die instantly)
Backstory: Dubbed as a failed experiment, David was tossed aside. His inability to bond with more than two of the zerg strains, made him an undesirable liability, thus he was sentenced to termination. He was able to escape, thanks to his experience in Boot camp and on the field during the Brood Wars, though his new abilities did help him through some tough stops. He is now on the run, and looking for any work he can find.

(How is that?)
"That looks good."
(awesome now i need to develop him a bit I suppose, before jumping into an rp or can I just jump into an rp if one is available?)
Jump in. The water's great.

I would suggest Wrath of the Firstborn or Pankoprulu Academy. The others (at least, the ones I'm in) are not easily joinable with that char at this time.
Hello!
Welcome to our the lore packed Bar!

(Maybe we should make a census.)