Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
I shake myself, then look around. "So I take it that means we won then?"
I smile evilly. "Absolutely. Now, I offer more upgrades."

Philistine
Medieval
Sworn Ally
We need descriptions man. -_-
Can I get the effects for the first two?
Philistine:
Use all energy, damage and range x10 for four minutes. Six minute cooldown. (Fix'd)

Medieval:
+50 energy, 1 ability, and +50% damage on all weapons.

Sworn Ally:
Get one character (stats randomized) to aid your character in all missions from here onward. Can be a stand-in if you don't show up to a graduation.
The Death Ray bot wins again because of Philistine lol.
Not really, because he'll have 0 energy for four minutes. Use stuns and it's GG.
....Darn Medieval has that energy...perhaps I should take it anyways....
Ok, both Raven and Shade are going to have Medieval

Raven is going to be getting the Bio Bomb idea that I had planned on. Acid and Needle Spines inside of it, my favorite.

Still figuring out a ability for Shade.
Ah to hell with it, give me Medival. I'll find a way to eliminate the energy. Mind if I use this one?

Jetpack Boost- Uses integrated jetpack to gain an altitude on an opponent and to help with certain strikes that can’t be executed other wise.
Approved. Approved.
Sworn Ally looks really awesome, but I think Medieval is more useful for me :P

Custom: Charge- Allows me to use less or more energy to change the radius, duration, power, and to a minor degree effect, of any ability I use.

IC: I awaken in my chair, and see he others awaken as well.

"I assume we won then? Or did we all catastrophically fail?"
I stretch. "We won, Calek."
I found one for Shade Draconus.

Psionic Weave, Passive.

Psionic energy is weaved into Shade's skin and flesh, increasing energy by 50 (100 now because of Medieval), and increases energy regain by 100%.
I fly directly above the center of the Commune Banshee squadron, going into a hover. I activate my Repulsion Field, opening it to its full capacity. The field expands outwards from me, plowing through the Banshee squadron like an avalanche. As the field expands, the Banshees begin to fly away from me, but they are unable to accelerate quickly enough to evade the Repulsion Field. The field hits them, throwing Banshees into each other and ramming them into the ground from the field's expansion. The Commune Banshees are all destroyed, save for a few that were at the edge of the formation. I deactivate the field and fly off again, moving to assist Cayl.

edit: Never mind, battle done. Just say that this happened before we left.
Owl, we finished already.
09/08/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Zarkun
Owl, we finished already.
Just realized.
OOC: Medieval please.

Ability:

Stasis: Puts an enemy unit into stasis, making them immune to damage and unable to attack for 20 seconds. Units affected are unable to attack and have movement speed reduced by 80% for 2 seconds after Stasis wears off. 50 energy cost, 10 casting range.
OOC: Medieval please.

Ability:

Stasis: Puts an enemy unit into stasis, making them immune to damage and unable to attack for 20 seconds. Units affected are unable to attack and have movement speed reduced by 80% for 2 seconds after Stasis wears off. 50 energy cost, 10 casting range.

Anti-Abel weapons OP. Not to mention it would Allow Ceas a 100% kill rate on almost anyone.
D:
Ok... From now on, no one can hit Abel while he is moving at top speed, it isn't logical you could even aim a weapon at him. It would be just as fair as this skill and Ceas if it is instant.
Medival for Akia-
-Lifebreak- The difference between Akia's and the enemies HP is Drained from the enemy, that was struck by this attack.
I just realized something.

Why does the thread name say "Year 18" o.0