Abilities

Joeyray's Bar
Very simple. This thread is a catalogue of every custom ability ever created in these forums not including those created by Blizzard although I can include them if the people desire. In addition, this thread doubles as an ability creating thread so if you have any abilities you will like to share and get feedback, you should post it here. The point of this thread is for quick referencing and to have fun seeing what the community can come up with.

Here is the way the abilities will be organized:

RP (All abilities from that RP will be listed below)
Ability: Description (Try not to skimp on details)
[Passive] or [Active]

There! Very simple to do. Just start posting your ability and I will do the rest. There is also a miscellaneous tag for abilities not used in any RP. Some abilities may not have energy costs or damage but in such cases, those abilities are usually up to the user to decide.

If the abilities are exclusive to a character, I will appropriately tag it as such.
Updated as of post #9

Roleplays:
Pankoprulu Academy
Bolt-Charge: Passive, instantly closes melee range on one target 15 range away, does 150 damage and takes away the target's ability to attack.

Repulsion Field: 50 energy per 1 field radius, pushes objects away from the center of the field. Lasts 30 seconds.

Destabilize: 50 energy, pulls apart a target's molecular structure, increasing damage taken for 20 seconds.

Guardian Shield: 75 energy, pretty much just an extra shield bubble.

Stasis: 50 energy, puts an enemy unit into stasis, making them immune to damage and unable to attack for 20 seconds. Units affected are unable to attack and have movement speed reduced by 80% for 2 seconds after Stasis wears off.

Faction Exclusive:
Hybrid Honors
Phase (Passive): Completely immune to all attacks. Only psionic based attacks can harm the Desecrator.

Singularity (Passive): Any attempt to feedback the creature will backfire on the caster.

Distortion (Passive): All attacks ranged or melee has its speed reduced by 65% in a 10 yard range when it enters the distortion field around the Desecrator and they have a 35% chance to miss. In addition, enemy movement speed is slowed down by 25%.

Graviton Bomb: Telepathically crushes any targets with gravity in a 3 radius circle.

Void Spheres: 7 spheres seek a target and detonate for 50 damage each.

Death's Mask (passive): All damage is reflected to the original source for 20% of the damage.

Roar: Fears/stuns/kills the enemy with a powerful psionic roar.

True Cloak: Completely undetectable by conventional detectors. Only the most advance detectors can spot it.

Nightmare: Energy dependent on the creature summoned, the unit summoned has the exact stats as the replica. Cannot be cast on self.

Prism: 100 energy, in a 2 radius, all units hit by this spell will be locked inside a prism for 100 energy for 7 seconds. During this time, the hybrid can cast any spell inside the prism.

Eruption: A wave of dark energy is emitted a cone in front of the hybrid, annihilating all in the cone's path.

Convert: 75 energy, stealthily turns an enemy against its allies, the subverted unit is buffed for 20% of its stats and is invulnerable for 2 seconds.

The Dark Will- Immune to mind control. Stuns and crowd control have 80% effectiveness.

Summon Avatars: Summon up to 4 hybrid copies of the original that are 45% weaker than the original.

Hellfire-all units in a 5x5 radius are stunned by psionic backlash. The ground underneath the affected circle turns into pure psionic energy and erupts upwards, incinerating anyone who happens to be inside.

Consume DNA: Consumes an organic target immediately. Gains life, shields and energy depending on the target. Energy is only restored if the target is psionic. However, some targets will have their essence drained over time, eventually killing them.

Impalement: The tendril(s) impales a target for massive damage.

Character Exclusive Abilities:
Zarkunl
Cayl:
Wind Walker (Passive)- Gives Cayl 300 movement speed and his allies 150 movement speed.

Heart of Flame (Passive)- Ups Cayl’s attack power to triple the power of all his attacks, and has a chance to set the enemy on fire.

Four Corners (Passive- Attuning his body to the elements, Cayl becomes as nimble as the wind, as strong as the earth, as focused as fire, and as fluid as water.

Strength of the Earth (Passive)- Increases Cayl’s armor by 100, making him near untouchable, and his allies by 50.

Swift River (Passive)- Increases Cayl’s speed by 200 and his allies by 100, also granting Cayl increased healing from Nanoheal and any other healing effects.

Combat Forms (Passive)- Through intense training, Cayl has master different combat forms, allowing him to adapt to changing combat conditions.

Elemental Mastery (Passive)- Cayl has achieved a power that most none psionics can only dream of, the ability to bend the elements to his will. Using this, he can control the very flow of battle with a slight twist of the elements.

Finishing blows (Passive)- If an opponent is at less then twenty percent health, Cayl can do a finishing blow to instantly kill them. (Warning: Will be accompanied by epic cut scenes.)

Jetpack Boost- Uses integrated jetpack to gain an altitude on an opponent and to help with certain strikes that can’t be executed other wise.

Draconus
Agent Shadow
Nightmare: 5 energy, creates a full physical copy of one being or item, which functions as normal. Can be dispelled.

Danielle Glitsrinn
Detonator Egg: 150 energy, creates a massive blast that does 1100 damage to anything caught in the near center, 200 to anything in the surrounding area.
Reserved
Wind Walker (Passive)- Gives Cayl 300 movement speed and his allies 150 movement speed.

Heart of Flame (Passive)- Ups Cayl’s attack power to triple the power of all his attacks, and has a chance to set the enemy on fire.

Four Corners (Passive- Attuning his body to the elements, Cayl becomes as nimble as the wind, as strong as the earth, as focused as fire, and as fluid as water.

Strength of the Earth (Passive)- Increases Cayl’s armor by 100, making him near untouchable, and his allies by 50.

Swift River (Passive)- Increases Cayl’s speed by 200 and his allies by 100, also granting Cayl increased healing from Nanoheal and any other healing effects.

Combat Forms (Passive)- Through intense training, Cayl has master different combat forms, allowing him to adapt to changing combat conditions.

Elemental Mastery (Passive)- Cayl has achieved a power that most none psionics can only dream of, the ability to bend the elements to his will. Using this, he can control the very flow of battle with a slight twist of the elements.

Finishing blows (Passive)- If an opponent is at less then twenty percent health, Cayl can do a finishing blow to instantly kill them. (Warning: Will be accompanied by epic cut scenes.)

Jetpack Boost- Uses integrated jetpack to gain an altitude on an opponent and to help with certain strikes that can’t be executed other wise.

Ha, already prepared.
RP: PKA
Ability: Custom Charge: Allows Calek to manipulate an ability; changing the radius, duration, ower, and to a minor degree effect of the ability.
[Passive]~[Active]

I'm tired and don't have a lot of time :P I'll do the others later.
Not posting mine. It allows you to think of counters, and If one looks carefully at the skills I add to cover my weaknesses, you can determine my current ones. Although, with all the slows, Abel is a crappy boss, unable to beat anyone.
Repulsion Field: 50 energy per 1 field radius, pushes objects away from the center of the field. Lasts 30 seconds.

Destabilize: 50 energy, pulls apart a target's molecular structure, increasing damage taken for 20 seconds.

Guardian Shield: 75 energy, pretty much just an extra shield bubble.

Stasis: 50 energy, puts an enemy unit into stasis, making them immune to damage and unable to attack for 20 seconds. Units affected are unable to attack and have movement speed reduced by 80% for 2 seconds after Stasis wears off.
So I had the crazy idea of creating an individual skill tree for each PKA character and it seems like a promising idea but making things have more stats may be a giant pain since PKA is already so far ahead.

This looks promising for several types of RPs I can think of but a small problem occurs when deciding when you "level up" and get a skill point. Hmm...
Unique: Agent Shadow-
Nightmare
5 energy
Creates a full physical copy of one being or item, which functions as normal. Can be dispelled.

Unique: Danielle Glitsrinn-
Detonator Egg
150 energy
Creates a massive blast that does 1100 damage to anything caught in the near center, 200 to anything in the surrounding area.

Unique: PKA-
Bolt-Charge
Passive
Instantly closes melee range on one target 15 range away, does 150 damage and takes away the target's ability to attack.
That could actually be cool, smylez.
I doubt anyone will really bother with skill trees since there are other more pressing matters that demands our attention but its an interesting idea nonetheless.