Issue with Match History - 2012 Season 4

General Discussion
Post Limit:
There have been a few reports of an issue that has surfaced during the season roll today. Individuals have been reporting a significant loss in bonus points, some as many as 1000. Many thanks to all of you who have brought this to our attention.

We wanted to briefly let you know that this is a bug and one that only affects the way your points are being displayed. In this instance, the problem can only occur when you finish a game across a season roll and will only be reflected in your match history. We can confirm that no ladder ranking position was lost as a result of this issue.

Our apologies to those of you who may have gotten quite a scare from this one! We certainly understand your cause for alarm. Rest assured we will correct the display issue for the next season roll.
Cool, Thanks for your great work on this great game.

(can I have beta key?)
Yaaay Thanks Mr. Cloakie Cloaks :3
Do you mean that I got no bonus pool to start with is a bug?
Cool, Thanks for your great work on this great game.

(can I have beta key?)

nice try....
Not sure I'm getting what he means. People who didn't play probably had a lot of bonus pool. They rejiggered the system a long time ago so you start with 0 in a new season.
It's tasteless isn't it? all those ladder points.
Okay then why did i finish ranked 4th in my 2v2 league? I played a game and won, the other team was also slightly favored. I didn't receive and points for the game. I also haven't played a game 2v2 yet this season (so it wasn't my placement game).

Explination?
What about the issue of playing over 1 match to place for us who did play last season? After 11 games it still said play one placement match...
I've had a problem finding a game I keep getting there's a temporary problem with your request please try again later what does this mean and am I the only one?
cant log in today for some reason type my email password in and then connect and then it doesent load or do anything thing just sits and i have to quit......
I don't have last season in my Career finishes.

EDIT: Actually its there now, thx.
09/12/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Meguhtron
What about the issue of playing over 1 match to place for us who did play last season? After 11 games it still said play one placement match...

Still waiting for an answer from Blizzard on this as well, there are several posts on the bug report forum about this, none of which have been addressed by a Blue yet. But somehow this other bug that has hardly been reported at all got stickied... please focus on this issue guys.
09/12/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Meguhtron

I also am having this issue, after playing 6 placement matches with a 3v3 arranged team we still are not placed.
Same issue here. Played 4 2v2s and still not placed.
same issue played 1 game of 1v1 last night, won and didn't get placed and now says i have -64 placement matches left.....
Why did i get dropped from bronze 8 to bronze 87? And why was my account locked blizzard help?
Same issue here 2v2 placement match.. I didn't get a placement and won 2 times.