Switching to Toss.

Terran Discussion
Post Limit:
09/14/2012 01:47 PMPosted by NeSNoSu
Terran is the weakest race in WoL.

LMFAO!
This is the second thread made by this guy claiming that "terran has been the hardest from day one."

I think he's been taking an improv class.
09/14/2012 01:30 PMPosted by KingAzaz
"You mean we can no longer just build 1 single unit and A-Move across the battlefield? Wow thats so stupid! Lets all switch to Protoss (the weakest race in HotS) and completely ignore how OP zerg is for both protoss and terran." -OP

You sound pretty mad for someone who just got the coolest buffs and abilities in the game.
09/15/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Biggiej
Remember as Toss it is very simple. Do not split your units, do not run in circles around the map. Simply A and move, don't screw it up!

Is this you speaking from experience of that one time you played as protoss?
I guess the upside is you will stop posting on Terran Discussion, which will be nice. Go for Protoss, we will support you!
If toss gets the choice of two capital ships in HOTS and terran doesn't have the warhound in some form I'm not getting the game its that simple.
09/15/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Conan
If toss gets the choice of two capital ships in HOTS and terran doesn't have the warhound in some form I'm not getting the game its that simple.

No one cares. Carriers are useless vs terran anyways so why do you care?
09/15/2012 08:13 PMPosted by TechNo

Oh so your telling me you don't want two tier 3 air units? Ok then! glad we settled that.
09/15/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Conan

Oh so your telling me you don't want two tier 3 air units? Ok then! glad we settled that.

Your reading comprehension is pretty terrible if you took that from my message.
No. You know what, screw that. Just to spite toss and zerg, I'm buying HotS, still playing as Terran, and I'm gonna make a sick mech build.

I mean, it's tiring to have cool stuff they start offering us just eventually get cut or weakened, brought back or strengthened, and then cut again, but if we just don't buy the game or switch races, the !@# holes win, and I can't let that happen.
To be honest, though, I know it's been said a million times, but we don't know what they'll really do or what they'll give us until we buy a copy of HotS, and the changes they've made in the beta aren't final. I guess we're gonna have to take this "oh, hey guys, we're cutting this now" with a pinch of salt, and let them know what we think of changes. Eventually, they'll listen. They at least do so for the Zerg and Toss players.

No not really. Your original response makes it sound as if having two capital ship options is a not a good thing which it clearly is.
Here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6572357697

This tread pretty much sums up every terran who switches to protoss.

Oh man that was funny. People seem to think that it's their race that makes them rage and stuff but really a QQer is a QQer regardless of what race they pick.
If terran is gone then why do I keep having to play TvTs all !@#$ing day?

No not really. Your original response makes it sound as if having two capital ship options is a not a good thing which it clearly is.

Once again, you completely missed the point. Stop embarrassing yourself now.
09/16/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Skylar
If terran is gone then why do I keep having to play TvTs all !@#$ing day?

If I got to play TVT's all day, I would have a 75% win ratio.

Once again, you completely missed the point. Stop embarrassing yourself now.

Not really, your just embarrassing yourself if anything .
good choice