If...

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 18 Next
^You get more genies who can't grant you wishes because you weren't specific enough.

Do it right. Wish for more genies who can grant more wishes!
IF...

You learned that you could never access the internet again, what would you do to get your internet back?
Nothing. This isn't really anything new to me.
"Use my phone as a wireless hotspot."
I would pay for internet and buy a new computer :P
Infiltrate the Library of Congress, find the Book of Secrets, and make the President ransom it back for a highly advanced computer system with wi-fi.
09/22/2012 04:48 AMPosted by KnarledOne
Infiltrate the Library of Congress, find the Book of Secrets, and make the President ransom it back for a highly advanced computer system with wi-fi.
And don't forget the cup holder... ;)
Once I'm done there, I'll go steal the Declaration of Independence.

NEW QUESTION!

If you lived on a mining starship the size of a few houses, roaming the endless starry seas with only the occasional visit to civilization to sell cargo, what three people would you want with you?
Once I'm done there, I'll go steal the Declaration of Independence.

NEW QUESTION!

If you lived on a mining starship the size of a few houses, roaming the endless starry seas with only the occasional visit to civilization to sell cargo, what three people would you want with you?
Knarled, Zarkun...come on must think of last person.
ME!!!!!!!!!!! Crymson. Although if i lived on a mining starship id take my mom, my dog, and maybe my GF
09/22/2012 05:15 AMPosted by MechaGhidrah
GF
What's a Girlfriend?
._.

There are four people other than me in my family.

Crap.
Easy, My wife, my daughter, and...CR.
n00bs, obviously it will be me, myself and I. That's three people already.
09/22/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Zarkun
Easy, My wife, my daughter, and...CR.
Leaving now...and I'm surprised Zarkun still isn't trying to convince me to move to Idaho. lol
CR, Zanon, and HBRB(Some of you will know him as UBD on DA). CR to make him feel better, Zanon to provide order, and HBRB to provide chaos. It's the perfect set-up.

IF.........

You could make any game into reality, what game (singular) would you choose?

For my answer, I choose WoW. As much as I think Starcraft would be cool, WoW has Pandariens. You can't get better than Pandariens.
Skyrim easy...FUS RO DAH!
CR, Zanon, and HBRB(Some of you will know him as UBD on DA). CR to make him feel better, Zanon to provide order, and HBRB to provide chaos. It's the perfect set-up.

IF.........

You could make any game into reality, what game (singular) would you choose?

For my answer, I choose WoW. As much as I think Starcraft would be cool, WoW has Pandariens. You can't get better than Pandariens.

Final fantasy Tactics advance.
09/25/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Fantasy
Final fantasy Tactics advance.
Brutal Legend.
Rock Crushers FTW.

If
You found yourself working as a servant, but one of the people you serve starts giving you leniency/rich goods/other perks, how would you react?

Don't ask where I got this question.
Because I'm going to tell you.
Freaky as hell younger sister.