Mutalisk harrass

Terran Discussion
NEEEEEEEERD RAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!
Build Turrents, D END
great thread.
Mutas, build turrets, now the zerg has a bunch of useless units, cant harass, and suck in a straight up fight
Unless you're in bronze and the don't care about turrets.
just pull your whole army, your whole scv mineral lines, go attack him and win.

seriously. if he is going mutas and you see 3- to infinate mutas, at that moment, just right then, right then, go attack and kill him.

easy peasy.
Disregard anything OP says, let us not forget what he said in this thread: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3881720655
LOL^^

Yeah, I was in bronze... and I sucked so bad... ooh... I sucked soo bad.... Its actually quite painful to think about.

I know how to stop Muta harass, I just needed a place to vent. :P Kinda what there forums have become, floods of QQ and pointless threads.
Yes you can stop mutes with thors and turrets, but if they get a critical mass of them turrets are useless, you could kill them with an all out assault, but it's no as easy as you guys make it out to be.
I think that's the point...spending time and resources erecting turrets forces you in a defensive stance, and while that is happening the zerg opponent and prepare for a real assault.

Unlike protoss and zerg, terran have no way to fend off muta harrass without turning completely defensive.
09/17/2012 06:53 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I know how to stop Muta harass, I just needed a place to vent. :P

It's the #1 terran weakness.....Speedy air units.