Patch 1.5.3 won't download.

Mac Technical Support
Patch 1.5.3 is stuck on 95% - keeps giving me "ERROR: The file "/Applications/Starcraft II/Support/Blizzard" is read only and cannot be updated." The patcher then crashes.

I've tried the Disk Utility Permissions Repair as checking the Read/Write permissions in Starcraft II and Support. I know you guys say to make sure to select the Burst Icon and select "Apply to closed items", but I don't see that option when I select the icon (just "Revert changes").

Mac OSX 10.7.4. What am I doing wrong?
You can only do this for the whole folder. Try doing this from the StarCraft II folder level.
Wow - was hoping the answer would be more complex, now this is kind of just embarrassing. At any rate, this fixed the issue: thanks!
Hey I'm having problems with updating 1.5.3. Just got this new computer and I bring it back to college and it's stuck updating the agent then after about 20 minutes it'll tell me that my internet connection is messed up and I need to check the internet? I know that colleges block torrents and that the updates are hard to get at colleges. I just would like some help figuring out how the hell to update this
Can you send me your logs so I can look and see? I think the issue is that colleges do block some ports, but we're trying to see if there are other factors at hand. Technically it should be able to download it, but if there are additional security settings on the network it can cause that issue as well.

Obtaining Logs
    1. Navigate to /Users/Shared
    2. Right-click the folder and select Copy
    3. Right-click anywhere on the Desktop and select Paste item.
    4. Go into each sub folder (Agent, Agent.[build], Client, Blizzard Launcher.[build], Setup) in the new folder on your desktop and delete the all following apps:
  • Any (the application itself)
  • Any Blizzard (the application itself)
  • Error Reporter
  • Any World of Warcraft, Diablo III or StarCraft II Setup files
  • 5. Now right-click the folder and select Compress ""

Now you can email the compressed (zip) file to This way I have all your logs and can investigate further. Make sure you put the URL and thread title in the body so I can know what issue we're talking about.
I am sorry for posting on here Machkhan I don't have a Mac though I am running Windows o.o