Zanon's PRP Bar (Part12)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I've never really cared about how a person looks. To me, there is always something about a person that is beautiful, so there was never any need to pass judgement on appearance.

Also, I was never very social to begin with. The only girls that I've ever spent time with are my mother and sister, so that wasn't much to go by. I'm the guy that was tucked away in a corner, absorbed in a book or in his computer.

I like your style. I try to see pass the outside, but sometimes I have trouble. I try not to pity people for I could easily be in their place. Would they want my pity? They deserve to be treated like everyone else (not entirely true, people in wheelchairs still need ramps and elevators). However, pheromones will still have some effect on you and you will feel a pull to the one who release that subconscious signal. It's not being prejudice, it just natural.

I'm becoming more and more secluded. Ever since elementary I haven't "hung out" with people and it hasn't always been my choice to be alone. I thought it was more natural to want to be with people but I don't know any more. I do know that I am saddened that I have very few long-term friends that I can spend my time with when ever I want.

The other day, a girl decided to spend some time with me, so I showed her my secluded spot in the English department. A small room near some teachers' offices that has a few couches. It is so relaxing there and I was comfortable. I was grateful for her company. We talked a little, but we were both on computers. I wondered how much I should have been talking to her. Was I talking to her enough? Too much? People can bond together just be being in each others presence. What did she think of the matter? I asked her to come back after my next class was over and she did, but some other guy came in and started using the couches. I thought about including him in our conversation and introducing myself, but instead the girl and I went quiet. I needed to go do a paper for my last class, but I wanted to talk to her. However, there was nothing but silence. I wished that the guy would leave but he looked like he was waiting for a teacher. Finally the girl left, but we exchanged some chatter after she got up. I tried to keep myself for thinking of her as a new possible love interest since I didn't know much about her, but my mind is weird around girls. She's a just a very recent friend after. I ended up skipping that last class because I hadn't gone and finished my paper. It was... stressful.
Question: Zarkie does your wife get mad at you for playing SC and RPing because when my mom and stepdad were married (That was before we found out he was a lying @sshat con artist)
my stepdad played a lot of video games and my mom hated it
I truly am your depressed person...I don't hang out with anybody at all, I don't do any thing after school, I never talk to any friends, I don't have many of them...etc.

My life is pretty pathetic...
Perhaps all these characters we make are alter egos of ourselves in some way either consciously or unconsciously. Identity is such a pain for plenty of people isn't it? I am one to believe it is generally much better to be honest with yourself around other people. Things turn out for the better a lot of the time. There are exceptions of course but that comes with life experience. You have many failures before you see success.

Pasta is very good.

Agreed with the first paragraph. I'm always try to improve myself, but now, I am lost.

I never really liked pasta.
@Mecha: She can, but not usually.

@Lekroger: I know this is late, but CONGRATS!!!
I was taught that it is far better to do something than wait for something to happen. Take charge of your destiny they told me. Sounds rather cliche but there's a lot of truth in it.
smylez that wouldn't help me at all...I'm to shy and I get nervous...if I had to ask a girl out to save my life, I wouldn't be able to.
Heh, I never had to ask a girl out. I just hung out with girls who I liked and who wanted to hang out with me. Then, it just came naturally. I wondered if my shyness was a problem and maybe it is. Maybe they don't think I could be a pervert since I can't just ask a girl out. However, my third (and most recent one) didn't seem to mind. *sigh* My girlfriends have been... interesting to say the least, not that it was their faults.
My first...and only Girlfriend I ever had was last school year...lasted for a month and she said it would be better off if we stayed more like...friends. And then I also learned that she was a !@#$...

You seem my dilemma as a whole?
I truly am your depressed person...I don't hang out with anybody at all, I don't do any thing after school, I never talk to any friends, I don't have many of them...etc.

My life is pretty pathetic...

I swear, you have been stalking me. It's getting bizarre how similar our lives are sounding.

I've never really cared about how a person looks. To me, there is always something about a person that is beautiful, so there was never any need to pass judgement on appearance.

Also, I was never very social to begin with. The only girls that I've ever spent time with are my mother and sister, so that wasn't much to go by. I'm the guy that was tucked away in a corner, absorbed in a book or in his computer.

I like your style. I try to see pass the outside, but sometimes I have trouble. I try not to pity people for I could easily be in their place. Would they want my pity? They deserve to be treated like everyone else (not entirely true, people in wheelchairs still need ramps and elevators). However, pheromones will still have some effect on you and you will feel a pull to the one who release that subconscious signal. It's not being prejudice, it just natural.

I'm becoming more and more secluded. Ever since elementary I haven't "hung out" with people and it hasn't always been my choice to be alone. I thought it was more natural to want to be with people but I don't know any more. I do know that I am saddened that I have very few long-term friends that I can spend my time with when ever I want.

The other day, a girl decided to spend some time with me, so I showed her my secluded spot in the English department. A small room near some teachers' offices that has a few couches. It is so relaxing there and I was comfortable. I was grateful for her company. We talked a little, but we were both on computers. I wondered how much I should have been talking to her. Was I talking to her enough? Too much? People can bond together just be being in each others presence. What did she think of the matter? I asked her to come back after my next class was over and she did, but some other guy came in and started using the couches. I thought about including him in our conversation and introducing myself, but instead the girl and I went quiet. I needed to go do a paper for my last class, but I wanted to talk to her. However, there was nothing but silence. I wished that the guy would leave but he looked like he was waiting for a teacher. Finally the girl left, but we exchanged some chatter after she got up. I tried to keep myself for thinking of her as a new possible love interest since I didn't know much about her, but my mind is weird around girls. She's a just a very recent friend after. I ended up skipping that last class because I hadn't gone and finished my paper. It was... stressful.

It really is painful knowing that your own mind is what is making you unhappy. I'm naturally quiet, so it's very hard for me to sustain a conversation. Part of the problem is that I don't know how to bring up the things that I know. I've been told that I tend to exude a 'I don't want to talk to you' aura.

Another part of the problem is that I don't really have anything to identify myself with. There are so many categories that people fall into. I'm not really a gamer, I'm not very athletic, I'm not much of a traveler. Sometimes thoughts come into my head that I'm convinced would scare most people. I spend more time talking to myself than I do other people. I worry that the things I like will drive others away.

I know that life is complicated, but having to work against your own head.......it's hard.
My first...and only Girlfriend I ever had was last school year...lasted for a month and she said it would be better off if we stayed more like...friends. And then I also learned that she was a !@#$...

You seem my dilemma as a whole?

Would you mind spelling that last word out? I keep trying to guess.
09/24/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Thundercrash
I swear, you have been stalking me. It's getting bizarre how similar our lives are sounding.
By god...could we be the same person?!

The last word which was censored was Slu.t
If we are, then I sincerely hope that we never physically meet. My life may suck, but if I get cancelled out then it won't get better.

And what's wrong with being that kind of person?
09/24/2012 02:17 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven

That your first didn't work out? The first one is very, very rarely the one you stay with. My first has... wronged me numerous times.
09/24/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Thundercrash
And what's wrong with being that kind of person?
It's not that really...but I believe she was just using me....

I think we should stop this before I lose it in real life...

And TC? I don't think I'm cut out for this stuff...and I don't think I ever will. I'm going to be a loner until the day I die I bet...
I lost it a long time ago. Now I'm just resigned.

Enough of this depressing subject! Somebody come up with something more cheerful. I can't because my thoughts at the moment would get me banned for being inappropriate.
I just remembered school today ._. I found out two things:

1: Everyone in one of my classes is obsessed with sex.

2: Someone was reading hen.tai. (Damn, blizzard is smart.) And they read about something very disturbing and are now mentally scarred ._.
So, who has an NFL team? Mine is the New Orleans Saints.
09/24/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Zarkun
So, who has an NFL team? Mine is the New Orleans Saints.
I don't like sports...
I play soccer. Except I broke my foot :(