Alert:A disease more contagious than the cold

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
There is one disease more contagious than the common cold. It has already infected majority of the world with its mind controlling properties. Even worse, there is no pernament cure for this disease...

This disease is a virus. It spreads quickly through the air, through contact, and through anything else you can think of. The virus latches onto a cell within the human body and viciously attacks the nervous system. Victims then succumb to its attacks by acting erratically and doing things that are abnormal...

This disease is called...

STUPIDITY!!!
I shall quote Draconus on this one, as there is simply no better response possible.

"I found a cure for stupidity. I call it 'incineration'."
-Draconus
yes.
+1 Owlfethers, that's an excellent option and well... (sigh) not a very realistic one. :(
I got quoted!
yes.
+1 Owlfethers, that's an excellent option and well... (sigh) not a very realistic one. :(

On the positive side, depending on the level of stupidity involved they might inadvertently do it for themselves.

09/27/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Draconus
I got quoted!

Yay! I Still remember that quote from when you said it. Because it is absolutely awesome.
I can't deny that.
I just wasn't expecting to be noticed at all when I signed up.
Now the Bar has changed fundamentally, and would be extremely depressing if my threads died.
Becoming important FTW
09/27/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
On the positive side, depending on the level of stupidity involved they might inadvertently do it for themselves.

True, true, but one can't rely on them to do the job properly, otherwise this wouldn't be an issue....

... I don't know about you, but I think its time for... (drumroll please)

PYRO-VISION GOGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(insane mask-muted laughter)
"There is another cure for stupidity, a proper education system that will hold back idiots."
09/28/2012 06:09 AMPosted by ShadowFury
"There is another cure for stupidity, a proper education system that will hold back idiots."

Ah, but they can't do that. Some parent will get pissed and complain, and eventually the system will revert because you can't tell someone that their kid is a moron.
"Shouldn't the parents see that their kid is below average if they only get one mark over 60%/C?"
Then it is a question of whether or not they're actually trying. The only way that you can tell if someone is genuinely stupid is to see them in action.

And let's face it, what parent is going to have the time to stay at school all day with their kid?
"If they're a stay at home parent... And have nothing to do..."
Then their kids will despise them, because nobody wants their parents at school with them.
At that point, it's all moot. Any parent who sees how their child is because they stay home all day will fail to see that their child is an idiot.