Heart of the Swarm Beta Giveaways

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
I hope i get one cuz i play starcraft everyday. Only custon game mostly.
Can I have beta key please?
Can I have beta key please?

At this point, I'm just going to assume I'm not going to get one.
Can I have a beta key please? I work a full time job, going to college, pay my taxes and donate to charities. I just want to play HotS, Please!
SCII-1? SCII-2? Which one to dl?
Are there any newer/current ways to get a Beta invite?

when is Wave7 due... I'm SOOO keen :)
I play SC2 since the beginning (EU account) and more than 6 month (US account) but never receive an invitation for bêta ...
:(
Good news! Raptr will be giving 650 beta keys to "Elite" StarCraft II players.
Can this please be updated? Aside from the raptr one I think most of these have expired.
Like I posted on Raptr, it is a shame that all my previous hours don't count. In less than 9 days I say it is impossible for get 105 hours of gameplay, unless someone has a lot of spare time... and patience.
11/05/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Linkark
Like I posted on Raptr, it is a shame that all my previous hours don't count. In less than 9 days I say it is impossible for get 105 hours of gameplay, unless someone has a lot of spare time... and patience.

Is your raptr logging your hours? Mine isn't giving me achievements or hours -_-.
Well, after I installed it and ran it recorded 8 minutes.
are we going to have another wave of BETA invites this Friday? its been a while
i have a Question for the HOTS!! can u guys make the mini map 3d looking insted of the normal map that we been having since the beggining of sc?
So does having HOtS pre-ordered count for anything? I admit, I wasn't active for the two months I was away from home, but c'mon! Iceland waits for no Redwood!

Oh yes, and why do I have TWO PTRs listed on my account summary?
Hope I will receive this friday an invitation... I played since the beginning with 2 accounts and ... nothings :(
Well, with determination one can do it. Trying to attain those 105 hours for elite.
11/10/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Linkark
Well, with determination one can do it. Trying to attain those 105 hours for elite.

Done, now I have to wait for the 15th to claim my beat key. PREPARE FOR STUPIDITY!!!
11/10/2012 09:45 AMPosted by ProdofVoid

Done, now I have to wait for the 15th to claim my beat key. PREPARE FOR STUPIDITY!!!

I'm with this guy.