Keep getting locked out of account, help!

General Discussion
I have no idea where to post this, so here goes. I mostly play StarCraft 2, anyways, and I don't own a single WoW expansion, not even the original game.

I keep getting locked out of my account, I keep changing passwords, logging in on different devices (my iphone, my PC, my laptop), but I can't seem to get this to stop. I always get locked out of my account, and yet no one has stolen my account, either. I haven't done anything against any terms of service or anything of the sort. (I have not even touched my account, logged in, or played any game or many any purchase since last time this happened) Why is this happening? It's starting to get quite annoying.

As far as I can tell, it's perhaps because I keep logging in on both my home PC and my cell phone, while not being connected through wi-fi in the latter case? That's the only theory that makes sense, based on what happened... (It would be nice to have confirmation that this happens to anyone else if it that's what's causing it) That or someone is trying to steal my account and is trying to log in several times but can't figure out the pass. But then why would that person persist? It's not like I have a WoW account or anything of true value on here anyway...

This isn't a huge problem in the sense that I can still play my Blizzard games, but it does become a nuisance when I have to request an E-mail to be sent and then change my password again every single time. It diminishes the fun I'm having and takes away from my experience. Not to mention it's extremely annoying.
You're probably under investigation for "suspicious activity".
I don't know how to help you with that, but you should be able to let blizz know it's OK.
How do I do that? And what kind of "suspicious activity"? I bought all my games legitimately and I've never even thought of selling my account (much less actually doing so) or buying things from third parties. All my Blizzard-related purchases are either from a game store (EBGames, GameStop, and the like) or from Blizzard's online store.

What's even stranger is that when I log in, it tells me my account is locked out due to suspicious activity, but that an E-mail was sent out to my E-mail address, yet I've checked, and I see no such thing, not even in the junk folder. I have to manually ask for my password to be reset.