World's End, Discussion

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 14 15 16
11/26/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Naitsrich
while also keeping it so that smylez can take over when he comes back.

You realize I am gone for at least 5+ months? I would much rather see how this RP develops under someone else's direction rather than be restricted by my shadow.
My suggestion: when you come back, do a Breakout remake. I didn't get to do much at all in that RP (except read it, and it was awesome), plus I'd like to see how the youngsters handle it.
Perhaps. I would need to come up with new scenarios but the premise will be the same. It was fun killing off characters without warning. I doubt they'll be able to handle it.
We've made a decision on the remake. We were thinking about making it years into the future, called Resistance & Revolution. We use your plot and such as lore and we're set.
You have the blessings of my liver.
11/26/2012 02:58 PMPosted by smylez
You have the blessings of my liver.
Wow, that is some blessing. I think he likes it...

You'll be excited with what we are doing with the remake.
CR you can use the kitsune archer pic ill find some others :P
or maybe make my own but that could take a while
do we get no remake?
12/03/2012 07:12 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
do we get no remake?
I asked about that, Zarkun said he's having a bit of lore trouble, but it should be up soonish.
....... *facedesk* i finished Araea like a week ago though ....... *facebrickwall*
12/03/2012 07:16 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
....... *facedesk* i finished Araea like a week ago though ....... *facebrickwall*
Hey, I've had over four pages of posts floating around in my head that detail more of the happenings in Skycastle just before and after Synthis' revival.