World's End, Discussion

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 16 Next
Thecommander
Beast Lord Rod'nac
T2 Lion Beastman
-Having studied under the shaman, Lod'lic Seer of the future and Healer to the people, Rod'nac is one of the Beast Lords under the queen. Most of the leaders of the military are female. Rod'nac is a rare exception and is thus regulated to scout parties. That, however, hasn't stopped his ambition and pride...
09/28/2012 03:44 PMPosted by smylez
The guild is called the Gray Warden and it was established out of an agreement from all races.

sounds familiar >.< everything else is awsome.
Name: Stefan Alexander
T3 (T2 in forest), Human
Weapons: Longbow, long hunting knife
Magic: General knowledge of Ruination Magic
Backstory: Born near the border of the Mistwood Forest, The town Stefan was raised in was far enough away from any major city so the local relations between humans and the beastmen have always been relatively peaceful. Stefan has a deep respect for beastmen and their knowledge of the woods, always deferring to their laws while hunting within the forests. An excellent hunter and tracker Stefan is more at home in the woods than anywhere else, but has traveled to J'are to see the world.

Name: William Alexander
T2, Human
Weapons: Crossbow, 2-handed war axe
Magic: none
Backstory: The older brother of Stefan, he left home at a young age and joined the military. He has only visited home a few times and has worked his way up to the rank of sergeant within the Hell’s Raisers company. More at odds with the beastmen than his brother, but he still has a healthy respect for them. A resolute and boisterous individual, William has a commanding presence both on and off the field of battle.
We need Smylez. Really. This can't work well without a DM.
In my one day of meditating on a lonely cliff, I have come to the conclusion that rather than brooding over what I did, I have already apologized and I truly want to do this RP. I will really waste your time by not DMing when you are all participating eagerly without me. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I'll be back tomorrow.
There was nothing about us being approved or not.... You on something? XD
I wonder if he will read the argument? And take action on it.
I reasoned my case, and hope he will respond favorably.
LOL.
Refer to my earlier post. Insert at the top of this thread and the other thread, the link to the original lore and label it as the original lore.

Let's not say one thing and do another now. Just because you forgive yourself doesn't mean you don't have to give credit where it's due, right? Right.
Refer to my earlier post. Insert at the top of this thread and the other thread, the link to the original lore and label it as the original lore.

Let's not say one thing and do another now. Just because you forgive yourself doesn't mean you don't have to give credit where it's due, right? Right.

If you get your credit, you will let us keep this RP going right. You did a good job making it and we will use it wisely. (Hopefully.) Plus, I think smylez is beating the crap out of himself enough already, though I want to give him one good slap to the face first. Smylez, come back already and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You !@#$ed up and we forgive you. Just give the man what he wants so we can move on from this ridiculous situation.
Already gave you guys the green light.
Sigh, Smylez if you're having a guilt trip, come back to your senses and give World's End a sense of direction!!!
Please?
[Zanon][Gordon Hammond]
[Tier 3 Human]

Description: Two centimeters above average Human height, slight of build. He has Dark blue eyes and faded blond hair. His upper body is protected by expertly tooled red leather, which is held in place by buckles as well as laced together with leather string to allow him his full range of motion. The same kind of leather protects his legs, but it is held together differently.

This armor serves a double purpose. Firstly it protects from arrows and swords. Secondly, blood does not show up clearly on it.

Carries a pain stick (A 30cm rod, also tooled red leather) and a long dagger on his belt. His hidden weapons are standard (spring loaded) Steel blades on his left and right hands.

Abilities and skills:
Assassin's Grace: Silent movement and athletic.
Assassin's Teachings: Extensive weapons familiarity at close range, Extensive martial arts knowledge and ability.
A Thousand Ways to Die: He can also kill with things like: spoons (eleven different ways), keys (seven different ways), cups (four different ways), and stuff (a lot of different ways).

But most importantly:
Magic Bane: Can redirect any magic (actively) cast however he wishes within a set range. Does not work for enchantments.

It is important to note that Gordon can not force a magic user to cast. He must work with whatever the magic user nearby casts.
Example. Magic user casts a Ruination magic lightning bolt. Gordon can select the spell's target. The caster may become a victim of his own lightning.
A Thousand Ways to Die: He can also kill with things like: spoons (eleven different ways), keys (seven different ways), cups (four different ways), and stuff (a lot of different ways)
"I calculated 978 different ways to die with 'stuff' if there are 100 different ways to die with the items already added."
A Thousand Ways to Die: He can also kill with things like: spoons (eleven different ways), keys (seven different ways), cups (four different ways), and stuff (a lot of different ways).

Besides the obvious series, is this inspired by Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick?
I don't think he'll allow you to do that with out without being a magic user yourself Zanon.
Is it too late to join this?
No.

Post your character here
Okay. Will do that once I finish creating it.
smylez, post #133

Character approved?