Sinister Outpost, Discussion

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9
Sorry guys, im slow today.
10/15/2012 05:00 PMPosted by TheLostMorph

Hey fella's My computer died yesterday. I am using my parents computer. Long story short I will be able to DM a lot less.

Zarkun is hereby promoted to DM. I will still DM regularly but Zarkun can help with the everyday DMing.

I will still control Markus, Sean and Kyle because I will be active enough to do that.

In all honesty I just have no clue how active I will be. I could be less active, more active or just the same, but in any case, it wouldn't hurt to get another DM in there to prevent the RP to die.

Zarkun, assuming you accept, all I want you to do is DM like you would any other RP. You know where the RP needs to go. I will be active enough to stop you if anything SUPER bad happens but generally I trust you. :)
*Sigh.* I'll do my best. Just let me know if I steer us in the wrong direction.
It shouldn't be hard, just get to the bridge then let the Lorians save everybody.

Plus its not like last time where the reigns are COMPLETELY in your hands, I will still be active. But if something goes terribly wrong where Im not on for weeks at a time I am putting my most trusted friend in the hands of my most precious RP :)
*nuke drop*
10/16/2012 01:00 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
*nuke drop*

:P sorry just trolling and fracasar is spanish for fail