Might start new RP called Kitteh Khaos

Joeyray's Bar
Im thinking of strting a new rp (with Markuses help of course) about death kittens invading the Korprulu.
No. Just...no. Join some before you start some.
Sounds like another iteration of Troll Wars. Might not be as fail as the other one.

(Looks around)
It would be horrible.
I am boycotting.
Work on your grammar before starting one.
Seeee smylez and Markus are supportin it

@Fantasy Im sorry about the grammer but im a sh!tty fast typer and sometimes my keyboard does not like me :( Also I intentionally did the K in Khaos in intentionelly did Kitteh
Well, the general consensus is that this RP is not going to take off. Let's leave it at that.
YES!! WIN!! DOO IT!

My grammar isn't that bad :P

Admit it, I've had worse RP's then this! It could work.
I'm just saying its concept is similar to the Troll Wars where all we did was kill random stuff and coming up with nonsensical things. It won't last long to be honest.
No smylez you are wrong. What would be so damn funny is that its so serious!!!!!! Id also have a reason why the kittys are super strong and stuff
Yeah! And we could have them over throw the dominion!

*Begins panting like a dog and is immediately pounced on by thousands of kitties*
10/09/2012 06:36 PMPosted by smylez
I'm just saying its concept is similar to the Troll Wars where all we did was kill random stuff and coming up with nonsensical things. It won't last long to be honest.

Only I managed to actually form a storyline of sorts in Trollwars.
And the first two ran well. The only one that wasn't somewhat controlled by me was the third one, the one ran by You smylez, and that was the one that died extrememly quickly.

Darkra sort of was the wildcard, screwing a few things up.
I remember seeing Trollwars back when I wasn't a RPer... It gave me some good laughs actually.
Pay no attention to these infidel's. We can make this RP succeed together!
10/09/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Zarkun
Join some before you start some.

I am the one exception to this rule...
10/09/2012 11:43 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Join some before you start some.

I am the one exception to this rule...
You just didn't listen to us...And no to this RP. I'm sorry if it hurts your ego Mecha, buy Chaos Kittens?

Your obsession with kittens is starting to disturb me, Mecha. I don't like being disturbed.

Honestly, I don't think that this will work out, but there really is nothing we can do to stop you.

But if this does happen, I probably won't be in it.
10/10/2012 03:29 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
You just didn't listen to us...

I honestly just never got the memo. Nobody said it plain and simple for me like that. Then people Joined Umoja's Plains out of pitty, spite, who knows.

Man did UP go fast. Each page there is something completely different happening