Sinister Outpost, II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
Well, any space that will come pick them up. While we're on the topic though, can you explain what the "Lorians" are?
They're my RP faction. The old lady who gave Torvus his swords had a son in the military who turned out to be a Knight, elite elemental master, and imbued the swords with the powers of ice and fire and then left them with his mom when he retired and started up a ship building business. Also built Torvus's ship. All that aside, they're the only Terran faction who will rescue you. Well, Umoja might, but that could bring up bad memories for Mark.
OOC:
Trying to call on the Dominion will push Stefan over the edge. (trying to kill anyone that tries to send the message, etc.) I'm not really up for having him snap. Ya know what I mean?
Yeah, and they're rather far away.

I still haven't decided how the RP is going to end, or when it is going to end. But the Lorians is definitely in my hat of ideas, thanks!

Any further discussion on this topic should be discussed in the discussion thread though :)

War, I will respond to your post in the discussion thread, thank you.
Okay I tried reading the previous pages, but I'm still lost! Can someone tell me what's going on right now so I can start writing properly? Thx!
You are in the room across from the mess hall and you can hear gunfire and conversation. GO!
As funny as it is, Zarkuns right.
Okay okay here it goes I hope its good!

Jack heard the gun fire and remembered everything at once.
Please, not again.
Flashbacks came and went. All this reminded him of that horrific moment. Friends with horrified faces as they waited for their doom. How could I have escaped with the others?, he thought. I knew we wouldn't make it back to Earth. I had to take the escape pod alone, there was no other choice. They would've slowed me down, and the Zerg would've seen the escape pod.
It was like reliving that moment again. Comrades becoming insane. Desperate attempts to survive, or stop their misery, no matter what it took.
No, I can't let this happen again!
He started running to the mess hall, hoping he wouldn't have to see anyone dead.
IC:
Stefan heads over to Torvus, steping over the twitching corpse of a necromorph in the process;
"So are we about ready to head up?"
Riki, you're doing great! lol, relax.

IC:
Mike spoke up to Jack as he ran by, "Jack! Are you willing to go with the strike team to take back the Apparition from those Bast**ds?

OOC:

Riki, Jack is left with a choice to stay at the outpost and fight for survival or go with the strike team.
Garret interrupted him.
"Yur damn right I'm comin' with!" He said, his voice suddenly getting giddy with excitement.
"A-After all, hehe, I AM the only one who can help you with Naazarie." He said, suddenly bursting with maniacal laughter.
I glance at the old man and almost put a knife in his head as a favor. Instead, I ignore him. "Getting there. With the necros scared off, they'll have a chance to retrieve the rest of the supplies. I...just don't know how long they have."
Stay here and fight, or go with the strike team and fight?, he thought. I don't see much difference. "Count me in Mike. I think fighting for something other than just staying alive is better than staying here."
I won't let you guys down. Not again.

OOC: A question. Are we fighting Zerg, or just an infection? And is the gunfire from friends fighting each other, or did someone shot a monster?
"Good." Mike said towards Jack. He then turned toward Garret.

Mike felt pitty for Garret, "No, Garret, we need you here to fight off Naazarie. Otherwise we would surly be consumed by his wrath."

OOC:

Dacder, if you want to be in the strike team I dont blame you. But not with Garret, use... Paul and play the sympathy card. XD

Riki, We are fighting an infection, not zerg. The gunfire was people killing Necromorphs. If you want to know more about the infection and Necromorphs, read Sinister Outposts Backstory, located on page 1.
Relasta shivered slightly, then sighed. "Mmmmmaaa."

-An odd reaction. Fyst, what are you doing to Mother's mind?-

I ain't doing nothing to her. This something else altogether, and I don't quite get it either.
Thunder

Linnzie was finished drying her off . "Are you okay?" As she reached for some spare clothes so Relasta can put them on.
OOC: Crap I just realized I wrote that my character was a crew member from the Apparition. Is that okay, or should I switch to being a member of this outpost we are in? Sorry for interrupting so much.
OOC: I have plans for Garret, right now Paul is still in the backround, grieving.

"No, Naazarie is no threat here, for I have banished him from this compound! But....But you hehehehe yes, YOU need my protection, indeed you do. NOW LET ME COME WITH!"
IC:
Stefan nods;
"Good, I'm about ready to get off this hellhole."
"So are we, just need a couple more people. Least, that's what I'm told."
10/11/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Riki
OOC: Crap I just realized I wrote that my character was a crew member from the Apparition. Is that okay, or should I switch to being a member of this outpost we are in? Sorry for interrupting so much.

Dude, take a chill pill, you're fine! He can be a crew member from the Apparition. Some crew members went to the Colony to help build the Mining Compound and help construct other homes and stuff, so it's still Lore friendly.

10/11/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Dacder
OOC: I have plans for Garret, right now Paul is still in the backround, grieving.

Okay, do those plans include coming with the strike team? Becuase if so he might want to start showing his sane side... But not too sane... I like him...

10/11/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Dacder
"No, Naazarie is no threat here, for I have banished him from this compound! But....But you hehehehe yes, YOU need my protection, indeed you do. NOW LET ME COME WITH!"

IC:
Mike looked at Torvus and Markus as if to say, "if you can take him I'll give him to you."

IC:
Stefan nods;
"Good, I'm about ready to get off this hellhole."

"Out of one hellhole and into another..." Sean said mournfully.