Zanon's PRP Bar (Part13)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
10/09/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Draconus
So give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which I desire.

That's a pretty strong entitlement mentality.

Okay, CR. Whatever, lol. I'm not going to argue any further. *Shakes hand in a show of friendship*
"Humanity is simply another word for moral superiority. It is the ability to distinguish and act on what is right or wrong based on social norms. The idea is perpetrated by civilization to suppress our innate desires to act freely and become 'better people' by controlling our feral emotions. Savages I say for denying us what is our birthright to do whatever it is we please."
It's a line from Fuel, by Metallica.
Music man, go!
Play us a song, sir Piano Man . . .
10/09/2012 03:48 PMPosted by smylez
"Humanity is simply another word for moral superiority. It is the ability to distinguish and act on what is right or wrong based on social norms. The idea is perpetrated by civilization to suppress our innate desires to act freely and become 'better people' by controlling our feral emotions. Savages I say for denying us what is our birthright to do whatever it is we please."

Deny?

I prefer to think of it as striving for a balance between order and chaos. Both are good in equal measure, but it's not always a good thing to let one have full reign over the other.
"So between anarchy or slavery, which would you choose? There is no in between."
Dear mother, dear father
What is this hell you have put me through
Believer, deceiver
Day in, day out live my life through you
Pushed under me what's wrong or right
Hidden from this thing that they call light
10/09/2012 04:10 PMPosted by smylez
"So between anarchy or slavery, which would you choose? There is no in between."

Coexistence. There is always a third choice. You just have to look for it.
10/09/2012 04:10 PMPosted by smylez
anarchy or slavery

Slavery.

Just because you have a slave doesn't mean you have to mistreat them.

The bible is actually not against slavery! The bible is, however, against beating people mercilessly.

10/09/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Thundercrash
Coexistence. There is always a third choice. You just have to look for it.

-_- He said there is no third choice...

Zanon, I got another Newbie for ya ;)
@Markus. You need to delete your post in my thread so I can delete the thread.

Edit: Before 15 minutes is up.
Thank you. I was worried you wouldn't delete it...
Wait... does the thread really delete itself if everyone who posted in it deletes their posts? Or will some moderator one day delete it...
The thread really deletes itself if everyone in the thread deletes their posts.
If everyone that's posted so far deletes before the 15 min mark, then it deletes itself.
Thats cool :)

I never knew that... Wait... so If I created a thread, then deleted the OP within 15 minutes... would that work?
Long as no one else posted. Don't you dare do what I think you're going to do though.
Everyone who posted needs to delete their posts too for you to delete the thread.
10/09/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Zarkun
Don't you dare do what I think you're going to do though.

>:)

No, just kidding! What did you think I was going to do?
Spam threads.
lol... no... do I look like a troll?

*Examines self*

Let me rephrase that... do I act like a troll?
...Not yet. smylez, do I have your blessing for a The Invasion redux?