Xcom in 3 days, WHOOOOO!!

Off Topic Dicussion
This game is gonna be sweet. even with some of the let downs like limited variety of maps(D3 anyone), it still looks like it gonna be great...thank god for Firaxis.
The game looks good, but because of the terrible demo, I'm still not sold. Judging from the only review currently available, multiplayer is indeed pretty meh and the research options are kinda lackluster.

I'm not sure it will be worth $50.
I'm kinda excited about the game, but I may give it a few days before getting it. Target is selling the Special Edition version for $50 (compared to $60 everywhere else), and it'll include the pre-order DLC. I'm thinking that's the route I'm going to go.
This game is a diamond in the rough: the tutorial is awful, navigation inside buildings is tedious, the PC interface is awkward, there are some frustrating glitches and overall it may not be worth $50...

But the gameplay, especially on Classic, is simply AMAZING; it's been a while since I have played a game as addictive as this one. Hopefully, it will do well enough to convince 2K to permanently can the XCOM reboot and allocate all their resources on the production of a sequel or an expansion pack instead.
How is it?
Well, as I said in my previous post, it's pretty damn good.

However, scratch my comment on Classic difficulty: better start on Normal, as Classic can prove itself to be quite frustrating.