World's End II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
I turned away from the princess- a shameful display. "Perhaps it would be better if she died- A ruler who does not act is not an effective ruler at all. Pathetic."
wfawwer

The magic quit but the damage was already done, the blood was choking me from the inside and from the outside, It was slowly closing my airways as to make me suffer. Tears still in my eye as it was pulling me in.
I turned away from the princess- a shameful display. "Perhaps it would be better if she died- A ruler who does not act is not an effective ruler at all. Pathetic."
wfawwer

The magic quit but the damage was already done, the blood was choking me from the inside and from the outside, It was slowly closing my airways as to make me suffer. Tears still in my eye as it was pulling me in.

What... The temple's soul is under my control. And if that ever happened, the Magic would be eliminated, and absorbed into the Temple. It wouldn't go and try to kill The caster, unless the faster already attacked the guardians, or the people inside the temple.
Inadvertent magic is negated. Offensive magic is also negated, unless its done by the temple itself. Healing magic is amplified.
Is that OK?
He has somewhere he's going with it Fantasy, just watch.
10/14/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Zarkun
He has somewhere he's going with it Fantasy, just watch.

Alright... Fine.
But just there for reference, in case of destructive magic in the future.
Where is the Devian art chat anyways.
Well...in a way she angered it but in retrospect...it's a life lesson that's going to change her life. Just roll with it, me and TC have a thing going on here. A...plan if you say.

Do you have an account Fantasy?
Perhaps.
Just post the link, so I can read.
Perhaps.
Just post the link, so I can read.
http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/joeyraysoverflow
I look towards the Tosk and to my disbelief, they aren't doing anything to help. "Lift your head up!" I force my self on my knees and dig them in. I slip even more and I try to regain as much footing as possible. I lift at an angle instead of straight back. Her head once again pops up above the blood, but just barely. "Why won't it stop?!"
My hand was slipping out of hers. Coughing up blood, the worse part was that it wasn't mine. "Plea...I...so..ry!" The hand slipped and I was plunged into the lake. The blood wouldn't let go...then I saw a bright light and I fell unconscious.
I'm pulled into the pool of blood after her.
I'm sorry...I didn't mean to anger you, it was an accident. I thought in my mind, hopefully that the Temple could hear within my mind.
10/14/2012 06:13 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I'm sorry...I didn't mean to anger you, it was an accident. I thought in my mind, hopefully that the Temple could hear within my mind.

I'm assuming I shouldn't control the Temple right?
10/14/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Fantasy
I thought you already were?
10/14/2012 06:21 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I thought you already were?

No it's because, so many of My actions are negated, because of plots, conceived somewhere else, I feel if I even control my own entity, I will screw up a plot someone else came up with.
Suspended in the lake of blood, my eyes burn from the slight amount of acid in it. Unable to tell up form down or even see that far ahead of me, I float disoriented. I panic for a moment than I try to calm myself. This has happened before, not in blood, but water. I focus. I know the way to find the surface. My body relaxes and as it does so, my head raises more than my legs. That way could be up. Let me try something. I exhale out into the blood and my body moves in a certain direction and the bubbles move in the other. That's the way up! I start to swim and in a few seconds I breach the surface. I start to breath again. Quickly, I swim to the edge and life myself from the pool. I look for the Blood Blade and I run to it. "Please Queen Forth'ra! You spilled more blood than that in the name of your kingdom. Lend me your power to save your heir!" I grab the handle and pull it out.

Ra'thu: "Wait! Do not!"

Surprised, I turn around and see the ghost of Rod'nac's father. Instinctively, I become angry. "I must! Her life depends on it!" I run towards the pool and dive in once again.
Ascelpius raises her bow and fires a shot into the lake, watching the arrow dissapear into the depths. "There goes our...princess."
-wfawwer

An arrow went right past my body.

I wasn't breathing and I would drown soon from the blood. Nothing was going to save me now.
Mother, if you can hear me...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made and outburst and I should have kept my calm. I guess our family name is going to die along with me.
The Blood Blade reacts strangely when I jump into the lake. It's a if it lets out a cry of joy.

Voice: "My dear, it seems you have called upon me. I can help you now. You won't find her without my help. Submit to me here and I will grant you your wish."

A pulse of energy extends from the blade. The area around is cleared, but in no way damaged. An almost peaceful aura surrounds my body, but there is something sinister about it. I'm choking. The blood is gently pushed away to prevent the temple from retaliating. An energy surrounds me and I'm stuck motionless in the blood. My mouth is forced open and it flows into me. I start to feel-

I am there. Floating in the crimson lake. Disgust feels my being. Not for being in the blood, but for what I am about to do. An order is an order. I will complete my duty though I do not like it. Feeling out with my thoughts I find the creature I am looking for. I swim towards her carrying the Blood Blade. I quickly grab her and pull her with me to the surface, loathing how much she weighs. Must I deal with her? I may as leave her to die. But orders are orders. I breach the surface and throw her on the bank. I lift myself out of the blood and I drag her the rest of the way out. Orders are orders. I allow the master to sleep.
The ground was cold, compared to the warm thick blood that I was submerged in for some time. My body was soaked in the dreaded blood, staining my fur with all of it's impunity. I come to see the light, but I was not dead. Coughing up the blood of others that have died before my time. "Whe....where am.....am I?"
So you think, that the energy in a single soul is enough to stop the temple from retaliating? Oh god.
My entity was Jacked. But fine, I can deal with it.
The temple relaxes, and before the arrow was even fired, a guardian caught the arrow in a stone fist. The knight in the statue Drew a stone Sword. It vanished. Then the Tosk, the one who fired the arrow, suddenly realized the statue was behind him. He couldn't even scream. With the speed of a falcon, a blade slashed through his body thirty times cutting him too pieces . He fell into the lake, dead.
(Edited
The arrow didn't hit her though?