World's End II

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
"Rak'rai is male."

I enter the temple and look at the walls. My finger tracing across. I made sure to keep my wings folded.

Lisora lands at the camp and follows behind. "I found it blocked. But it may have just been an illusion."
"Just give me a sec."

I extend my hand over the wing, summoning several tendrils of light to wrap around it.

"That should get rid of the pain while I check what's up with this wing."

I ran my hands over it, seeing the damage done. It was bent in a odd angle, feeling a jaggedness along it. The hollow bones in it were differently broken, and the joint seemed to be misplaced.

"Ya, there's some pretty serious damage. Give me a sec."

I carefully hover my hands over it, channeling a yellow light to go into it. The wing went back to place, the bones merging back together. With a deep breath, I finished healing it, putting it back to normal.
A tingling sensation filled her wing, and Malata forced herself to remain still. It felt like the wound had been submerged in freezing water, minus the pain. Finally, the sensation faded.

Malata paused for a moment, then pulled her wing back. She smiled as the muscle flexed smoothly. Extending both wings, she beat the air once, then laughed. Lunging forward, she kissed Azon on the cheek.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

Drawing on her power, she beat her wings against a sudden updraft, shooting into the air. Laughing, she spun around, following a tunnel of air of her own creation, then dove back down to earth. Spreading her wings wide, she braked hard, then easily alight on the ground, soft as a falling feather.

She was whole again.
I touch my cheek as she flew in the air. A kiss on the cheek? That's something that no one has done since..........

I put my hand away and quickly dismiss my thoughts. Those were days that were gone.

"Alright. On to the temple, then?"
@Zanon
Agathe raised her eyes. That armor was strange. Everything about this man was strange.

"Well, I am curious to see what you can do. Tell me, are you the man responsible for beating several people to a pulp last night?" She shoots a small fire ball at Gordon.
Kie laughed. "A rivalry eh? Do you think they know what we did though...if so maybe we should play it safe the next couple of days." They were approaching their wing of the keep.
-
I piped up, ears high and tail swathing. "Well..come on let's go."
(Sigh) Smylez, I feel really bad about this, as I was pushing quite a bit for you to get this back up and running, but I'm afraid I'll have to drop out. I just don't have the time for 4 RPs (I'm in DH, This is their story and Sinister Outpost). Do what you will with the brothers (Stef & Will).
:(

edit:
Ok, thanks. Sorry for the space consumption.
I saw your post warhawk and I already have plans for them.
Kyle chuckles. "Not likely. Far as they know we were confirming that it was in deed the Resistance hideout, so they wanted to beat us to the punch. Not that they were a real threat to the King anyways." The three reach the keep and Kyle surveys the sleeping men. "Get some rest Kie, it's gonna be a long week."
"Sir...what do you want me to do about my quarters? It's ruined because of what happened and they haven't repaired the damage yet."
Kyle sighed. He'd forgotten about that. "Since we're leaving soon anyways, use the spare one. Be ready by early tomorrow."
With a salute he dropped it back down and went inside the keep towards the other rooms.
Kyle and Ryan simply shake hands and head to their rooms, placing their respective weapons on the rack til morning.
10/10/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Naitsrich
OOC: After to seeing this, can we have some sort of event occur that it starts a Magical Industrial Revolution? I got this idea from Lost Odyssey (which is an amazing game), which has robots, guns, etc. that runs on magic. Maybe we could have something like that after a point in the story where technology has advanced?

Don't forget there are Dwemer from Elder Scrolls. (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dwemer)

10/10/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Owlfeathers
Also, I get the feeling that research into technology involving electricity would go a lot faster when you have lightning spells around.

Agreed. Carry on.

IC: "Simiras, it's me Rod'nac. Are you sure you want to go?"
I nod. "Yes...I am sure that I want to go."
Posted by Owlfeathers
Also, I get the feeling that research into technology involving electricity would go a lot faster when you have lightning spells around.

Only a minority of the human population have the time, money, and talent to learn and cast magic and lightning type spells is one of the harder subclass of ruination. The other two races who have an affinity for magic don't really see a reason to invest into tech because magic already makes their lives easy. Your statement is still valid, but the research is not as fast as you'd think.

Anyway, Krynar are like the Dwemer in terms of being the best masons and builders.
Posted by Owlfeathers

Only a minority of the human population have the time, money, and talent to learn and cast magic and lightning type spells is one of the harder subclass of ruination. The other two races who have an affinity for magic don't really see a reason to invest into tech because magic already makes their lives easy. Your statement is still valid, but the research is not as fast as you'd think.

Anyway, Krynar are like the Dwemer in terms of being the best masons and builders.
'Tis the good thing about having a faction composed of members from all races, hmm? After all, the highest ranking people in my faction are a Sylt'ar mage and a human engineer and inventor, which kind of explains it.
"Then let's go. Warriors, we're moving out. Lead the way Azon."
I looked at the sky as it was darkening once more. "Are you sure we should go tonight? Or should we make our way over there and set up a camp site?"
"It'd be better to set up inside the ruins as a means of protection. Plus, there could be another retaliation for Rod'nac's attack though I doubt it."

"Agreed."