Maltheism (RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 17 18 19 25 Next
IC:
I bring my rifle up, my sights resting on its head;
"I have no idea.."
The native puts his hands in the air, "I come in peace mon! I come in peace! Put dat ding away from mah face!"
Zarkun want's to let you all know that he has internet problems at the moment. It wont let him log on saying that they are doing maintenance.
IC:
I grunt, lowering my gun;
"Alright..."
I say slowly.

OOC:
@CR:
k.
"Dere be a good fellow. You did dat?" He points at the giant Zergling.
OOC:
The Nugleling is back in the cave, buried under a bunch of rubble, but ok.

IC:
"That? yeah, we did. Why?"
I ask carefully.
I rest a hand on Stefan's shoulder. "I did most of it. Why?"
-zarkun
"That? yeah, we did. Why?" I ask carefully.

"I congratulate you for killing it. Dat ding be a nuisance on our side eating for eating our sherps and running away every time." He spits on the giant Zergling.

I rest a hand on Stefan's shoulder. "I did most of it. Why?"

"The blasted ding be dead so why do you care?"
IC:
I nod cordially;
"Glad to be of service."
"Well, the noises you made attracted everything within a mile. These lands be silent for the most part so dem nasties will be coming soon. Yes, they will come soon. Tell me mon, do you want to live?"
"I care because it's awful convenient you show up just now. What's your angle?"
-zarkun
IC:
I glance at Jake;
"If he tries anything stupid, he'll end up with a pulser dart in the head. Anyway, he's right, this place isn't safe."
10/31/2012 07:18 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
"I care because it's awful convenient you show up just now. What's your angle?"

"You a dense one, did you not think your shooting will attract some attention?"
"You notice how his voice and the one that scared off the mosquitos is similar?"
-zarkun
"What voice? I was never here. Anyway, do you seek refuge? I can offer you some."
IC:
"Your point? If he's helped us once already, I don't see why we can't trust him."
"Because something feels off about him. That's why."
-zarkun
"It be your choice mon, I can tell you dat da only restin' you be having will be in the day. Are you hungry by any chance?"
IC:
I shrug;
"Fine, don't trust him. But I say we follow him anyway, until we have a better reason not to."
"And our plan? We have four more hours of daylight and we're going to hide rather then check out the valley?"