Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 14)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
O_O

Don't leave us, CR...
I walk by and set a note on the table.

Make sure what you are doing is easy to clean up.

People don't read my notes that often because I have a friend who puts
explosive runes on them.

BOOM
...ow...
Hoary for obscure references.

Another one:

A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet.
It is a tense moment.
The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's... nose drips.
Remind me who Setesh was?
I dont get it... at all... lol
Just accessed DYKG, and apparently Majora's Mask's five areas are based off of the stages of grief.

The More You Know
For who it may concern, I am currently playing Lego Star Wars, and will therefore be posting minimally. Please be patient.
lol, Zarkun XD
I kinda feel bad that nobody joined dukes RP...
He's Duke. He doesn't pop on anyway.

Oh, and don't double post. Or I shall go read my book and come back, and act out the story I find on you.
My book's name? Oh, why that is my secret.
Sorry, it was a complete change in topic so I figured it needed another post.

What are you trying to say about your book? I dont get it... lol
Apparently, too subtle a reference. Moving on!

And there is no excuse to double post outside the bounds of an RP or going over the 10,000 character limit. In which case, WALL OF TEXT OVERLOAD.
I had to double post because Sinister Outpost had too many characters in it, so I had two character sheet posts XD
Just a point of information.
RPs, are fantasies, not actual things. The laws of physics should be helpful, but should not be a limiting factor. The only limiting factors of abilities, should be the creativity of the RPer, and the abilities in the character's arsenal.
Although exotic things in nature may shoot poison, or fire things at high temperatures, they cannot affect things that are not directly next to the thing affecting it. (Cough) bombarder beetles cannot justify temperature growth, or combusting oxygen at a distance.
Nor can electric eels justify psionic storms.
So to anyone limiting abilities or putting arbitrary limits, without just cause. Please stop.

This is a fantasy, people can do the supernatural. Whether that be creating wind, firing lightning from ones fingertips, or moving at an extreme speed, it should be permitted, as long as the DM, approves, and grants those abilities. IE, it is within the character's abilities to strike like that.

Thank you for reading my opinion.
I hope we stop debates about, "That ability violates the laws of physics!" While the accuser's characters can transform, manipulate air, and instantly cause things to combust, or freeze in place."
If no one else responds, then I hope this issue resolves and such debates end after this post.
Oh, fer !@#$s sake, Fantasy, will you drop it already? Yes, we know that this is fiction, but we want it to be as believable as possible, so that we don't overcross the SOD.
Fantasy, the reason why I disagree with you is because I dont want every character to be part of the avengers. Sometimes mediocracy is better for RPing.

If you're going to have an OP magic character, fine. But at least follow the laws of physics. No more of this, "The man goes flying 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 feet in the air due to my psionics, I dont even break a sweat."
Fantasy, the reason why I disagree with you is because I dont want every character to be part of the avengers. Sometimes mediocracy is better for RPing.

If you're going to have an OP magic character, fine. But at least follow the laws of physics. No more of this, "The man goes flying 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 feet in the air due to my psionics, I dont even break a sweat."

Do you even know what it takes to buff Abel to his maximum abilities when he is not in boss form?
165 energy, 60 HP.
So Abel would then have 35 energy remaining, and 10 ^#*#ing health.
But fine....
Abel speed is nerfed. As a result...
Everything else, everything that is vastly superior to any other character is nerfed. Why should it? It should only be fair. After all, Abel's speed was legitimate, his abilities as a boss was the result of four buffs.
So Ceas loses his range, Kasora loses his stun, Cayl loses his armor, Akia her shield, Zaros his demon, Marduk, her debuffs, and everyone who excels in one thing, loses their abilities in that category. So everyone ends up with the same character. Deal?
And Thunder?
Fine. All psionics in all RPs are to be deleted. Have a good day.
I walk by and set a note on the table.

Make sure what you are doing is easy to clean up.

People don't read my notes that often because I have a friend who puts
explosive runes on them.

BOOM
Got the reference there :)

@Fantasy: I would say that physics have a fair bit of say on whatever they actually apply to in an RP, but we should absolutely not apply them to anything involving psionics.

Do you even know what it takes to buff Abel to his maximum abilities when he is not in boss form?
165 energy, 60 HP.
So Abel would then have 35 energy remaining, and 10 ^#*#ing health.
But fine....
Abel speed is nerfed. As a result...
Everything else, everything that is vastly superior to any other character is nerfed. Why should it? It should only be fair. After all, Abel's speed was legitimate, his abilities as a boss was the result of four buffs.
So Ceas loses his range, Kasora loses his stun, Cayl loses his armor, Akia her shield, Zaros his demon, Marduk, her debuffs, and everyone who excels in one thing, loses their abilities in that category. So everyone ends up with the same character. Deal?
And Thunder?
Fine. All psionics in all RPs are to be deleted. Have a good day.

You're blowing this sh!t way out of proportion. Move the f*ck on. Markus, you aren't helping the issue. Kindly refrain from posting when you don't even know what happened. Fantasy, get over yourself.