This is Their Story: Chapter III

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
Looking for the biggest wire, it took me a few tries but I finally found one amount the wires. It was sparking. "I found it, it's on the left side near the end..."
I nod and slide into the hatch again. "Alright, guide me to it."
I looked into the box once more that was the machine, I then guided him to where the wire was and where exactly it was sparking at.
"Alright..." I grab just behind the sparking spot and plug it back into it's slot, the whole room suddenly coming alive. "And there we have it!" Climbing back out, I hug Jen. "Now you're that much safer. Let's get to the APC, we should be about ready to go."
I followed him out, wondering who is the person that is going to betray us. "Where are we going to next?"
"Kain saw some Scourge down a Nerazim ship and wants to go investigate it. He's nuts if you ask me."
IC:
Catching Jen's words, I turn heading over to her and Jared;
"The crashed ship, right?"
I say.
I nod my head. "Yes, but is it wise to do such a thing? We don't know what's in it."
"That's what Stefan and I tried to tell him. However, he thinks that the weapons are worth it." I shake my head. "You and McKenzie will be the only ones able to use the damn things."
OOC:
Nerazim?
OOC:
Nerazim?
The Dark Templar.

I shook my head. "No, I can't do it...it sounds to much and I don't know how I'll react under high pressure."
"No ones expecting you too, I'm just saying that they're intended for psionics, and as far as I know, you're the only two." I help Jen into her MG seat. "Can you strap in yourself, or do you need some help?"
"I can strap myself in, I don't want to do this." I was nervous and afraid. The energy was distorting in my vision as I was afraid. "I don't think I can do it?"
I chuckle. "I don't expect you to shoot, just sit where you can see something other than the wall. Don't worry, you're going to be fine."
IC:
"That's fine, but it would be best if you came with us. It'll be safer."
I say.
The energy was focused back in as I calmed down. "Thank you, I just guess that I'm not ready..."
IC:
I shrug as best I can with my armor on;
"Hey, you've been through a lot the last two days. No one's expecting you to be ready yet."
"Take your time. No reason to rush things." I glance at Stefan and motion him towards the front. "I'll be right back. Need to ask Stefan something." I follow him. "What did her brainwaves look like?"
IC:
"Let's see... when I looked at them, I got a P.I. (Psi Index) of 8. Why?'
"Something about what happened. I mean, even with a high PI, I've never heard of a memory causing blindness. Is there someway we could view the memory that caused it?"