3 terrans 13 protoss16 zerg in Bnet finals ..

General Discussion
Post Limit:
i am 99% certain a terran will not make it into the top 4.

i am actually surprised there are 3 that made it in.
Then you'll be even more shocked to know it's actually 4 Terran in the final.
11/12/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Territo
Then you'll be even more shocked to know it's actually 4 Terran in the final.

He'd be even more shocked to know that I'd say at least 1 of those Terrans has a good (if not really good) chance of advancing out of his group.
11/12/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Omnipotent
Wait what? Link please.

http://imgur.com/TX8AN

Edit: You beat me to it.

If you want my opinion (assuming 2 people advance per group, but knowing Blizzard's retardation, who knows...) here's who i think will advance (first player listed is 1st for group):

Group A: PartinG + Illusion
Group B: VortiX + Suppy
Group C: Sen + Grubby
Group D: Rain + Babyknight
Group E: Stephano + RorO (this one is kind of a tossup but Zerg OP :P)
Group F: Curious + MajOr (can't decide between MajOr and herO)
Group G: Lucifron and Lowely
Group H: Creator and Scarlett (again really tough to decide)

That makes 3 Terrans advancing. I could see Lucifron and MajOr actually making it to the top 8 if they get REALLY lucky.
well since Terran dominated Tournaments since the release of the game is good to see other races able to play and win Tournaments
11/12/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Jeetkundo
well since Terran dominated Tournaments since the release of the game is good to see other races able to play and win Tournaments

That was then, this is now!
11/12/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Jeetkundo

That seems reasonable... But personally, I'd rather see equal representation :D

Though it is always cool to see the few rise above the many (when it does happen).
Who's ready for some PvZ?
They should have made the 4 Terran players play against each other.

Illusion vs Major, Fenix vs Lucifron

this way a Terran might be able to win a game.

heuhueheuheueu
As a Zerg player, I am okay with this.
Illusion vs. Fenix and Major vs. Lucifron

What a terrible roster. Terran is utterly screwed

You are the most biased terran I have ever seen. Ever.
I like how op's thinly veiled qq back-fired.
He didn't even get the Terran count right.
When your options are creator or a decent zerg (scarlett or nerchio) I have a hard time thinking a terran in group A can beat whoever makes it out of group H.
Lucifron might, I repeat MIGHT, have a prayer of making it out of the round of 16 if he doesn't get his brother as his Ro16 opponent.
Major has an outside shot of making the quarters.

11/12/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Omnipotent
If the terran representatives were taeja, MVP, bomber, MMA, MKP, Heart, thorzain, Kas

This, the terrans that made it are not good enough. The korean nationals weeded out all the terrans who could have made a run at it.

also, I feel like this thread will be more productive if it gets turned into a prediction thread instead a qq thread so...
OP, let's try to keep the qq to a min
Your Stats don't matter when it's been very blatantly clear that non-Korean terrans don't win things and that a bunch of terrans got unlucky. MKP somehow can't win small tourneys. Taeja didn't even compete. MVP pulled out to go win IEM. Polt got to run into Seed's (the best player in the world in PvT at the time) fist, and then has to play HerO, who was just absolutely awesome at the time.

On the flip side, the terran's should have a relatively easy run since they will only have to practice two MU's as supposed to 3.
Odds are a Protoss won't make it to the semis in GSL.