Slowpoke thread!

General Discussion
Post Limit:
11/12/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Kelthar
hey guys, ive heard theyve developed this amazing machine called a "com-put-or" that can do, um... it can like think or something. its the size of a room!

No more hand calculating those artillery shells!
11/12/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Toortanga
hey guys, ive heard theyve developed this amazing machine called a "com-put-or" that can do, um... it can like think or something. its the size of a room!

No more hand calculating those artillery shells!

pff. back in my day, we didnt have hands to calculate artillery shells. we had to use our feet.
Holy crap...America is now a country!
Hey! I just found a rock! It looks Egyptian!
dude, i heard theres an empire in Rome!
Did you guys read this new book? It's called the Bible! :O
Ugg...Fire.
11/09/2012 09:01 AMPosted by LGCookies
Did you hear their nerfing Pylons because their to strong in PvP!?

I heard ZvZ was zerg favored. Old news? Sorry. I forgot to have my coffee this morning so I wasn't awake enough to read the morning paper. Can somebody fill me in?
Ogg... Universe GG no re.
So, apparently there's this tree with fruit we're not supposed to eat?
Yo, fellow trilobites. I heard that these new things called "Dinosaurs" are supposed to be hot stuff, I bet they're just gonna be dust in the wind, eh?
11/12/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Dacder
Yo, fellow trilobites. I heard that these new things called "Dinosaurs" are supposed to be hot stuff, I bet they're just gonna be dust in the wind, eh?

You must be able to see into the future with your compound trilobite eyes since dinosaurs won't be around for almost another 200 million years.
Yo fellow matter encased in this tiny little...thing, pretty crazy that we're infinity dense eh? I think that means we're the best! I wonder what would happen if we, like, exploded or something haha.