Guess a unit's IQ

General Discussion
Just took an IQ test for fun, thought it might make for an interesting thread.

I'll say, Siege Tanks have an IQ of 105, slightly above average.
Banlings: IQ of -25

Slightly lower than the average American.

Slightly lower than the average American.
The average IQ of an American is 100, and always, no matter what, will be 100 ...do you know how IQ works?
I doubt Ultralisks even have brains, their just giant slabs of meat with blades that are remotely controlled.
11/13/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Enigma
I doubt Ultralisks even have brains, their just giant slabs of meat with blades that are remotely controlled.

Thats how a hivemind works right?
HT's are prob round 500 or somthing
Zergling: 5.7 IQ

Slightly lower than the average American

You spelled Baneling incorrectly.
11/13/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Dacder
The average IQ of an American is 100, and always, no matter what, will be 100 ...do you know how IQ works?

Assuming Americans are a representative sample of the human population... The opposite is pretty clearly the premise of his joke.
11/13/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Friend

Assuming Americans are a representative sample of the human population... The opposite is pretty clearly the premise of his joke.
The average IQ of a sample will always be 100 (I believe), IQ is entirely relative.
Ultralisks - 90, just above mental retardation.
As an Australian, I would like to point out to you people attempting to pick on the IQ of Americans that the IQ scale is set so at 50 you are only just able to sustain yourself, and 100 is the average american IQ.

I give siege tanks an IQ of 60 due to their excessive amounts of friendly fire they do (oh look, roaches, hydras and broodlords OMFG BROODLINGS SHOOT THEM SHOOT THEM)
11/13/2012 09:06 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK
Mental retardation occurs at an IQ of 70 or lower...I don't mean to nitpick in this thread, but it's so hard to resist.
High templar has IQ 350...
NEW GAME! who can guess the IQ of this man www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
11/13/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Liabilibuddy

He has an IQ of 140
Ravens have an IQ of... wait, they're a robot.
Zerg units are all mind controlled anyway, or they run rampant. So probably around 20 IQ for all of them, maybe slightly more for flyers and 50 or so for queens and overlords :-P

11/13/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Liabilibuddy

I thought it was dead! :-O love it.
11/13/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Dacder
Mental retardation occurs at an IQ of 70 or lower...I don't mean to nitpick in this thread, but it's so hard to resist.

Hence the just above. I knew that mental retardation is around 60-80, but didn't know, so I guessed high as to not offend anybody.

Hence the just above. I knew that mental retardation is around 60-80, but didn't know, so I guessed high as to not offend anybody.
Alright, just pointing out though, 70-90 is a pretty huge difference, oh wellz.

Edit: This thread has failed it's secondary purpose, making people ask what my IQ is. :P
a ghost has to have like 250+