Kinda late to be asking for this, but....

Zerg Discussion
Post Limit:
Wouldn't it be cool if Zerg was given the ability to produce Leviathans? For those of you who don't know what they are, http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Leviathan They are big, scary, and hit hard as hell.

Obviously, this would not be something massable, nor would it be available until the very end of the tech tree.

With the Protoss' "Ultimate unit" (Mothership), Zerg could have it's own equivalent, albeit a dumbed down version that doesn't eject Mutas/BLs. Terran would be able to get its own Ultimate, possibly the Odin or Loki. Mothership would most likely need a buff as well, perhaps the Planet Cracker ability we saw in the original WoL previews?
The devs have already mentioned buffing the Thor and making it an Ultimate unit anyways. Just thought it made sense for each race to have its own.
I'd rather have an enormous baneling nuke.
I don't like the idea of OP units like that and it seems as Blizzard doesn't either since they're removing the MS in the HotS.
No. They aren't.
Why would there be a "mothership core" if it didn't upgrade into a mothership?
lol you can have the leviathan if you take out the broodlord. Also put scourges back in the game those were fun back in the day.

11/14/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Rathelm
I don't like the idea of OP units like that and it seems as Blizzard doesn't either since they're removing the MS in the HotS.

Have you been hiding under destructible rocks for the past few months?