Company of Brothers

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
You know, this RP's got really quite normal characters for RP's, although I fancy that mine's a bit odd.
Wow. Did the stork get the summons?
11/19/2012 07:38 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Wow. Did the stork get the summons?
I don't know yet... I actually have not created the child as of yet, nor for the one for Wolf Girl and Balance Boy.
OOC:
@KO:
What?

EDIT:
Derp, never mind...
The forums have to follow many of Xanth's laws. After all, we've got to enforce the Adult Conspiracy.
I'm 16 does that count? And look at the bright side... At least I use the black screen to hide up anything to bad, it's not like they see anything. Yet TC wants me to tell him everything that happens. O_O
11/19/2012 07:45 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Yet TC wants me to tell him everything that happens. O_O

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but some of us have less of a social life than others. Meh.

Anyway, BACk TO THE RP!!!!!
11/19/2012 07:23 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
True. Actually this episode is already getting more 'mature' than CR's in PKA.
Then you haven't seen everything that happened in Reckoning and Angel in Hell.

Then again...in Angel in Hell there was a robot to thank for that. *Cough* Jester *cough*

OCC: Hey, you could have disagreed with it at any time, but you chose not to, so no blaming me.
Samantha didn't respond, how were you to respond to that? Thank you for loving me? I forgive you for loving me? In any case she had better get to bed. Things were already going too fast and she needed her sleep for tomorrow. Who's idea was it to make them bunk mates anyways?

Samantha just crawled into bed. "Good night."

OOC:

That is true, why does everyone want to get into Sam's pants? lol

We've got a lot of creepers in this squad >_>
Joey is too legit to quit XD

IC: "Right, uh, night." I stand up and go lay down in my own bed, falling asleep. My dreams didn't help me feel any better about what had just happened.

OOC: I'll leave his dreams to imagination.
aaawh, C'maaan

IC:

Samantha lay in the dark. She no longer felt alone. She felt conforted. She gave a small smile and drifted into a deep sleep.
OOC: Dammit. I'm waiting for the next event in the two RPs I'm in, and so far my first DM attempt isn't looking good. (Thread derailed within the first couple posts.)
Eventually my dreams settled down and I woke up briefly. I glanced over at Samantha and smile. Maybe she was the one. Maybe I'd finally be happy.
11/19/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Zarkun
Eventually my dreams settled down and I woke up briefly. I glanced over at Samantha and smile. Maybe she was the one. Maybe I'd finally be happy.
One night, and you're thinking that? You've known her for what, a couple of hours?

Seems unrealistic...
Trust me, there's no such thing as realistic with things like that.
11/19/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Trust me, there's no such thing as realistic with things like that.
Seriously though. Two hours and thinking things like that... Life must be really short in the Starcraft universe for people to be thinking that kind of thing.
I do believe it's been more than two hours. Joey and Sam were there at the start of the RP.
11/19/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Zarkun
I do believe it's been more than two hours. Joey and Sam were there at the start of the RP.
I was thinking half hour to an hour of eating etc, probably closer to half an hour, then another hour to hour and a half after the drill. Not including time spent sleeping.

If you think about it, not a lot happened.
Have you ever heard of love at first sight? I personally dont believe in it, but there is a possibility that it exists. For fantasy and sci-fi purposes, it can exist.

Besides, you have no idea how long Joey has been looking for someone special, perhaps she just clicked in place.
we're on page 20? Meh...

IC: It was some time later in the night when he was in a nightmare, a nightmare where he remembered the the dead... The dead that was once part of his squad, it was a harrowing experience, yet he hoped the recruits wouldn't have to live through it as well.

[Moments later]

The alarm in his room was going off, it was 0600... "Time to wake them up..." Cold sweat dripping down his face, his night shirt sticking to his chest. Yet another night reliving that terrible experience.