Remove immortal please

General Discussion
Post Limit:
11/12/2012 10:02 PMPosted by tenftcoke
Good game design would force protoss to attack before mech tech, tech to carriers or gain positional advantages through harassment against mech in order to win.

force protoss to attack before mech tech, tech to carriers or gain positional advantages

tech to carriers

carriers

Mech armies take the longest to build,

carriers

Is it just me or...
I would like to see either hardened shields as an upgrade, or vs armoured down to 40/45.

Immortal all ins are way to strong and it almost seems impossible as zerg to kill any kind of army with 3 or more immortals surrounded by a mix of zealots/stalkers with some sentries. Protoss are starting to use more sentries now so baiting forcefields has become pointless, immortals make spine crawlers look like another roach to blast upon. So with forcefields temporarily making the overwhelming numbers of zerg units which are only meant for overwhelming, useless and easy to pick apart, while slowly making their way through your base which on maps like cloud kingdom, are a series of chokes making it impossible to properly engage the toss army.
Ghostmech. Don't even TRY to stop it.
I would like to see either hardened shields as an upgrade, or vs armoured down to 40/45.

Immortal all ins are way to strong and it almost seems impossible as zerg to kill any kind of army with 3 or more immortals surrounded by a mix of zealots/stalkers with some sentries. Protoss are starting to use more sentries now so baiting forcefields has become pointless, immortals make spine crawlers look like another roach to blast upon. So with forcefields temporarily making the overwhelming numbers of zerg units which are only meant for overwhelming, useless and easy to pick apart, while slowly making their way through your base which on maps like cloud kingdom, are a series of chokes making it impossible to properly engage the toss army.

I would like to see Protoss be favored by the winrates before that happened.

WHAT? (o___0)

jkjk but no, not really