Buy HotS @ Gamestop

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 7 Next
Pre-orderHOTS at gamestop for 5$ they will give you a receipt with the beta key at the bottom.
I spent my battle.net balance and bought from the website and haven't received a key. very angry @ that but i guess that was my fault *face palm*
Something just doesn't seem quite right here. I feel like you're missing something.
Its completely legit, all my friends are trolling me for spending 40bucks on battle.net and playing HOTS right now..
GameStop screwed me over twice on my pre-order bonus. Not gonna risk it with my Starcraft goodies.
Can anyone else confirm
Confirm please, I'd like to know if I should rush over there right now to deposit my $5.
11/13/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Serpentine
I'd like to know if I should rush over there right now to deposit my $5.

I thought you could just cancel the Pre-order and get your money back... I could be wrong though
ITS CONFIRMED!
11/13/2012 08:44 PMPosted by schnitzel
ITS CONFIRMED!

This is very sketchy...
why would i post about it to help inform the community to only troll you..
call your local gamestop, i'm sure they will give you any information you need.
11/13/2012 09:00 PMPosted by schnitzel
why would i post about it to help inform the community to only troll you..

Derp because that is what trolls do

Derp derpy de derp
One time at band camp...

Cool Story Brah.
Ok...when you realize that you could of had a beta key months ago...
Considering that TL is running a similar promotion through their own store, I don't doubt this.

Also irritated, after having found out about it after already having purchased it.
Damn that's tempting. Stopped going to Gamestop when I realized they rip you off. Seems like it would be worth the $5 though. :/
I purchased it from battle.net too!! this is why iam so angry and wanted to inform the community of MY mistake.. but i keep getting called and troll, and now im done trying to convince so..
BTW..
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/134z7q/wheni_preordered_at_gamestop_today_my_receipt_had/

thanks again for reminding me when i should never help out people on these forums.