Attack while expanding

Terran Discussion
Post Limit:
What is the best way to attack while expanding around 15 minutes? I usually play with 3RAX opening expand around 9 or 11 minutes with bunkers and tanks. I cannot bare not learning the art of "getting the game going" after that. Most of my wins have been with a single attack and most of my loses have been to waves of attacks.
Try to open 1rax FE into 3rax.

10 Depot
12 Rax
15 Marine
16 CC

Throw down 2 more rax when you've got $300.
Wow! A Master Player just answered my question!! Thank you! :)
Try to open 1rax FE into 3rax.

10 Depot
12 Rax
15 Marine
16 CC

Throw down 2 more rax when you've got $300.

I know its probably intuitive but there OC goes down at 15 before the marine. Then after the first marine you want cut marine production until your 18ish depot.
10/30/2012 01:11 PMPosted by AxyZ

Aw, this is the cutest thing I've seen on these forums in a while. :*
This depends on the matchup and what style you are using. If you are using Mech, you will only have one big engagement every 5 minutes or so past 14:00, that is whenever you are maxed you want to push.

With any amount of Bio however, you will be constantly trading with your opponent using drops while jockeying for position, past around 10:00 when your first push happens. Unless you're playing TvZ and you go for fast 3 CC's; then you push later.

I guess the general idea though, is to attack whenever upgrades finish, and whenever you move out make a CC followed by more production.
I know its probably intuitive but there OC goes down at 15 before the marine. Then after the first marine you want cut marine production until your 18ish depot.

Whoops, thanks for the correction!
10/31/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Infiniti
Whoops, thanks for the correction!

Am I doing it wrong? Are you still get OC at 15/16?

Or does the expo go down first?
10/30/2012 01:11 PMPosted by AxyZ

For the record most masters players especially on NA are extremely bad however in this case your question was answered nicely.