Hots Beta Open?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
11/12/2012 05:39 PMPosted by FlutterSiv
If this is a Blizzard mistake/troll, I may cry for the rest of my life.

Let the tears flow buddy.
11/12/2012 05:39 PMPosted by FlutterSiv
better yet if you threaten to sue over your broken dreams blizzard may have to open the beta to prove that they were in fact not trolling
I want to believe
11/12/2012 05:40 PMPosted by zappy
better yet if you threaten to sue over your broken dreams blizzard may have to open the beta to prove that they were in fact not trolling

Wait a minute... This could work.
We do live in America... After all.

Sorry Canadians.
11/12/2012 05:40 PMPosted by zappy

That is the best idea EVER!
11/12/2012 05:42 PMPosted by IndigO

Sorry Canadians.
There you go indigo, use your powers for good. go america, we know where you live blizzard, we can all march over there to california.
They giving me my copy now or else...

Sorry Canadians.
There you go indigo, use your powers for good. go america, we know where you live blizzard, we can all march over there to california.

I was referring to the fact that if you have enough money to sue, you have enough money to do whatever you want.

But if you wanna go on a hike with me, I'm up for it.

Sorry Canadians.

Ehh, we could use some more visitors here in Irvine.

Really, there's two big companies located here: Broadcom and Blizzard. Blizzard is huge; Broadcom used to be a big thing but now is sort of...meh.
so this hole thing is a mistake?
11/12/2012 05:52 PMPosted by esnov
or trolling, we arae just waiting on confirmation on that from the great prophet indigo
11/12/2012 05:52 PMPosted by esnov

No. It was an intentional move by Blizzard to excite as many fans as possible, then SMASH their excitement without ever posting a single word about it all.

GG Blizzard.
Darn thee blizzard for thy hath made me lust for the beta but alas without avail.
11/12/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Rtsprog
Darn thee blizzard for thy hath made me lust for the beta but alas without avail.
If i could i would summon up lgcookies to give you one of his bountiful harvest for that delightful statement
11/12/2012 05:53 PMPosted by zappy
or trolling, we arae just waiting on confirmation on that from the great prophet indigo

Give me about a month, I'll grab my bike and be on my way from the Northeast!
BLUE POST BLUE POST BLUE POST!!!!! I WANT MY BETA NOW
ugh this infuriating and how much do you want to bet they dont even comment on it they just withdraw them.

Give me about a month, I'll grab my bike and be on my way from the Northeast!

Are you kidding me? I can literally just get to Blizz HQ within 15 minutes by car ON LOCAL STREETS.
Blizzard at least better give us Beta, I deleted a bunk of crap just to have room to install this game.

Spent 2 hours downloading and installing, now it says I don't have an account on the region.
Wow I think I got into the beta, I'm a really cool guy