Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 15)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
11/04/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Zarkun
"The tradition of a pure menu. That tradition. I've never seen a mixed drink up there."

The Ace Suicide is a mix of all the drinks into one container!
11/05/2012 03:56 AMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Shadowfury links this on DA chat.My response and the conversation that follows starting with me:"Ive probably killed a lot of kittens.""Well that's disturbing thought..."":3 Ive killed kittens.... Hundreds""...I am scared."

HAHAHAHA! That's what I said. It's a joke about how watching !@#$ kills kittens and I decided to screw with SF's head since he does it to everyone else all the time.
11/05/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Nukester
EDIT: Why I'm I not ignored, after all this time? Am I just to funny, or interesting for you?

I just don't care enough to hit the ignore button.
11/05/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Draconus
It's almost as annoying to see someone conversing with nothing.

"You insulting people who talk to themselves."
"We will get them... Later."
"It ain't on the menu, so order what's there. And I forgot about the suicide. Probably because I will never drink it." I then remove the note and the sharpie. "You want a drink like that, you bring it in yourself."
"Or you mix it yourself. Oops, did I say that? I'll be working here as staff from now on, so don't any of you get any ideas. Got it?"
"Last time I checked, you weren't on the pay roll. I had to go through an interview process. You didn't. You're just a street vender who sneaked in here."
*A hand Bursts out of the ground in front of JoeyRays bar, and slowly, an entirely armored ghost with a duster crawls out since...Hey wait a second I've already used this melodramatic opening*

*Quietly Parks a Vulture and takes a seat*

Hey guys...Seeing as how I recently am at the end of the first term, I have some time off and I've decided to come back for a while. but don't really expect me to follow anything but the bar, really. I'm just hanging around.
*Looks over at GS*

"Zanon left..."
11/05/2012 10:29 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
"Zanon left..."

*Moans, crying, and wails of anguish gush over the glasses of booze.*

"Zarkun and I have taken over. To quote the evil organization member from Perfect Dark on the Nintendo 64, ahem, 'WE'RE TAKING OVER!'"
"Page 7, post 121. I'm the new bartender in here, and owner. Anything TC and I say, goes."
"For real, booooyyyys."
Hello, Nuke, Your previous attempt at trolling, was, although immature, entertaining. lol.

I see you enjoyed the past three days, alone.
11/05/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Page 7, post 121. I'm the new bartender in here, and owner. Anything TC and I say, goes."

"Post 126"
*Sheds a tear.*
"Ah, just in time for today's episode of Deadliest RP Character. They have Rave 'The Shadow' Mallard up against Zaros today."
Wait, what? I can Understand Thecommander being the new bartender, as I believe a very long time ago that Zanon explicitly said that should anything happen to him, Thecommander would take over (IE as Marshal of JoeyRays, Bartender, and a whole other bunch of stuff from earlier.) But Zarkun? No offense, but isn't he a little....Inexperienced for bar duty? Why not NickDM? Or even me, for example (Actually, don't take that seriously, Because I'm only staying for a little bit). Someone who has been here for a while, or something. I don't know, but what, you just looted Zanon's body for the keys or something?
Zanon himself made me bartender thank you, TC as a witness.
11/05/2012 10:39 AMPosted by GhostSpectre
I can Understand Thecommander being the new bartender, as I believe a very long time ago that Zanon explicitly said that should anything happen to him, Thecommander would take over (IE as Marshal of JoeyRays, Bartender, and a whole other bunch of stuff from earlier.) But Zarkun?

I left for a while and Zarkun overtook me in post counts. Though technically, that would make him my senior, I was here before him. Because of that, I consider him my equal. Even more important then that... I'm failing my college courses. I used to be an A and B student and how I have fallen. I need less distractions, not more. Zanon has been in the DA chat room that he created. It is called JoeyraysOverflow. I have my own bar there called JoeyraysWithTC. In the Overflow, Zanon left the mantle to Zarkun and I and I stepped aside to let Zarkun take the lead. NickDaMan doesn't seem to post in the bar that often, you just admitted that you can't stay, people don't trust smylez (sorry bro-ham), Lekroger has work during the day, and Drac didn't step up.