Oh boy.....(Regarding the Election)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8
No. I'm dropping it, but I'm not letting you get away with that. I don't like closed minded, racist statements. It stays. I know where you are coming from, but what you said was offensive and rude. Good day and good night, sir.

11/07/2012 07:40 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/program/believe.htm

One last thing. You are a troll. Read #12. Wallace Fard Muhammad was the man who founded a sect of the Islamic religion called the Nation of Islam. Their current membership? 30000-50000. Proves that site is bull. They are mostly African Americans based in Detroit, Michigan. I live here, in Detroit. No terrorists problems. Done.
I like to refer to myself as a; Very laid-back liberal Jewish Pagan hippie.

Paganism is probably the one religion that I know the least about. A shame too. It always sounded interesting to study as a hobby thing. I, personally, am staying with my own religion, but I like to learn.

11/07/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Warhawk
A "witch"? No, I'm not.

I have to say this, "Burn the witch." I'll skip the Monty Python joke.

11/07/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
A good deal of the media seems to support Obama, so it's not exactly surprising.

This made me happy. I heard a lot of bashing on Obama last night. Oh well.
11/07/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Thecommander
I know where you are coming from, but what you said was offensive and rude. Good day and good night, sir.

Terribly sorry, didn't mean it like that :(
11/07/2012 11:09 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Terribly sorry, didn't mean it like that :(

You insulted and accused 1.57 BILLION people America haters and Christian killers when Muslims saved Europe from the Dark Ages. I'm Catholic, Markus. My religious forerunners rushed into Jerusalem and slaughtered so many people. So many civilians. After the Crusades, we brought back the knowledge from the East that they got and developed further from Asia. Asia is Hindu and Buddist, Markus. The Crusaders settled in Italy and developed cities. They used the knowledge they gained to develop sewers and stop disease. We were living in trash, Markus. Dying. We used the technology to spread Christianity. They would have traded, but, nope, we just walked there and slaughtered them. It brings me shame.

Also, that Six Day argument Owlfeather's brought up is from the Scopes Trial. There's a movie based on it. I hear it's good.
11/07/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Thecommander
Also, that Six Day argument Owlfeather's brought up is from the Scopes Trial. There's a movie based on it. I hear it's good.
It is? Huh. Never actually watched it or heard of Scopes Trial.
Yeah, it was trial about evolution. This is 1925 by the way. A teacher, John Scopes, and an large group of people decided that they wanted to make it possible for teachers to teach evolution in a very conservative state, Tennessee. The teacher goes into class and starts teaching evolution and he makes sure he is caught. Next thing you know a huge legal battle takes place and Williams Jennings Bryan is selected by the World Christians Fundamentals Association to lead the persecution. He ran for president and he wanted us off the gold standard. He is also who the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz is based off of. His opponent was Clarence Darrow, an agnostic. Now mind you these two were friends. Clarence, one day, called Jennings to the stand, surprising everyone. Clarence started asking questions and giving points like the Six Day point. At the end, Jennings had a mental break down and was made a fool of. His answers from the questions were expunged, however. Five days later, Jennings was dead from diabetes and fatigue.