Platinum level tournament!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 11 Next
11/02/2012 04:05 AMPosted by VIPER
If I'm on can you message me to watch a match?

You can play in the seeding bracket if you want. Just sign up, and if you do well in the seeding play you can play in the bracket play!
11/02/2012 03:26 AMPosted by Zman
I would like to play my games before next weekend. If I could have my seeding that would be nice.

I'll have all the seeding brackets done by tonight.

11/02/2012 03:55 AMPosted by AntareSpicA
I wont sign up since I cant play on weekdays, besause my parants think I would get addicted. But if I can,can I see the finals via obserever?

Sure just post in the google doc and put a note that you are only going to be an observer.
I would like to play.
Awsome just fill out your info here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AspHwqsLxYImdEgtM09BM3pSektfSXQtVE1IUWh5eGc#gid=0
Guess I'm signing up.
11/02/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Fawxkitteh
Guess I'm signing up.

Welcome! And thanks for filling out the form.
I see the groups are up. Do we schedule the seeding matches ourselves? Also, what if theres no fc listed for a player?
11/02/2012 04:05 AMPosted by VIPER
If I'm on can you message me to watch a match?

Yeah hit me up with your friend code and I'll invite you. Second place in Group A behind JVnein.
I see the groups are up. Do we schedule the seeding matches ourselves? Also, what if theres no fc listed for a player?

You have to get in contact with the players in your group and set the games up them. If the player does not give his fc then he forfeits his spot and it's free points for you.
I would like to play. Do I just have to fill in my info?
11/02/2012 06:49 PMPosted by TheFishUnit
I would like to play. Do I just have to fill in my info?

Yes
Hey guy's I've added more brackets, check out who you're playing and add them. Also going to the chat channel "Platinum Tournament" is a good way to get in contact with the people you're playing.
We've had some good game's so far make sure you go to your pool to see who you're playing!
Me here can u get the proper versions of the ladder maps?
When do these seeding games have to be done? Is it still the 18th deadline?
I'd like to play in the tournament. Tried to look up the spread sheet but it won't let me on my phone I think. If its not too late I'll sign up when I get home in a few hours.
11/04/2012 07:28 AMPosted by IshBoSheth
I'd like to play in the tournament. Tried to look up the spread sheet but it won't let me on my phone I think. If its not too late I'll sign up when I get home in a few hours.

If you want to use your phone to access Google docs the best way is to down load the google drive app
11/03/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Zman
Me here can u get the proper versions of the ladder maps?

They should already be in your custom map pool, so you don't have to download them.

When do these seeding games have to be done? Is it still the 18th deadline?

Yes, the 18th is the dead line to finish the seeding games.
So how many times should we try to contact a player until we consider their match forfeited?

For ex. if somebody does not reply to in game messages, doesn't accept game invites, and doesn't list available times on the docs (theres a time chart for who can play when on our docs), how many times would you say is enough to consider it a walkover 2-0?
So how many times should we try to contact a player until we consider their match forfeited?

For ex. if somebody does not reply to in game messages, doesn't accept game invites, and doesn't list available times on the docs (theres a time chart for who can play when on our docs), how many times would you say is enough to consider it a walkover 2-0?

Well that's a good question, the tournament just started and lots of people still think that the tournament hasn't started yet, so I'd give them time, if by the end of the seeding play the person has not played any games, they forfeit. If you tried to do your part to contact the person in your group and the person did not respond you will not be punished for it.